Profile for yoba > Reviews

Content by yoba

yoba

Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with MTM Audiophile Configuration and BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars These speakers sound great connected to my LCD tv, 28 Dec. 2014
These speakers sound great connected to my LCD tv. I have a couple of Creative T20's connected to my computers and the kids love them.

Rogue FlashBender Large Positionable Reflector
Rogue FlashBender Large Positionable Reflector

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
Works as advertised. It is well-made and fit for purpose.

DSTE® BP-1030 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery + DC124U Travel and Car Charger Adapter for Samsung NX200 NX210 NX300 NX300M NX500 NX1000 NX1100 NX2000 Digital Camera as BP1030 BP1130 ED-BP1030

5.0 out of 5 stars This works as advertised. I normally do not buy ..., 28 Dec. 2014
This works as advertised. I normally do not buy "generic" electrical items, but this battery and charger work really well.

Pioneer X-CM32BTD-K 30W (2x 15W) CD Micro System with Bluetooth/FM Tuner/USB Input - Black
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I Bought it at a great price - on lightning deal - and put it ..., 28 Dec. 2014
I Bought it at a great price - on lightning deal - and put it together in a few minutes. I am used to separate, expensive Hi-Fi components, so I was not expecting much. It sounds great even though speakers are placed about a meter away on a bookshelf.
DAB, CD works fine. I am not too bothered about connecting my ipod/iPhone because I can connect them to other sources in my house. Please bear in mind that English is not my first language.

Final Cut Pro X Keyboard Cover for iMac Ultra Thin Wired
Final Cut Pro X Keyboard Cover for iMac Ultra Thin Wired
Offered by Editors Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard cover, 7 Jun. 2013
A very useful cover when working with Final Cut X... fits really well. No need to remember all those shortcuts.
Highly recommended.

Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars T20, 7 Jun. 2013
Impressive sound from this little wonder when connected to panasonic LCD. The supplied audio adapter does the job, but it does not work properly - with my tv- if you push all the way into the headphone input on tv.
Ideal if you do not want to use a soundbar.
Highly recommended as well if you want to use them with your computer. I do have another pair connected to my desktop computer.

Panasonic DMC-TZ25EB-K Compact Camera - Black (12.1MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by electronics-dealsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic tz25, 7 Jun. 2013
Fast start, pretty good pictures on auto mode. overall, a pretty nice compact when I do not want to carry my SLR.
It has trouble focusing when shooting video using the zoom, hence 4 stars. This does not happen when using my panasonic compact TZ8.

Apple 9.7 inch iPad 2 LED Multi-Touch Display 64GB Flash Drive Wi-Fi Bluetooth (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars ipad 2, 26 Jan. 2013
We have 3 ipads 2 at home. A Fantastic device to play your movies, browse the web, read your newspapers, etc. We have never had any problems whatsoever with these ipads.
I do work in IT, and NO, I do not work for Apple!. I tried all of them from Samsung, Google, Rim, Windows 8 ( love the system, but not the lack of apps). By far the best of the lot

Apple MD199B/A TV (official UK version)
Apple MD199B/A TV (official UK version)
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars New Apple tv, 3 Aug. 2012
I have been using it for a couple of months with imac/macbook pro and iPad. The Apple tv has performed seamlessly using airplay or streaming from computers. I can also mirror my laptop on my tv by using Airparrot, although I have had trouble with audio sync. I have tons of mp4 movies (720p) in my iTunes library that I stream constantly using Apple tv without any problems. I do not encode in 1080p because the files are too big. I am very pleased with this product. I have not used it with my HP windows machine so can not comment about it. I am aware that there are other fantastic products out there from Roku, Sony, Western Digital, etc that will play avi and mkv files, but nothing beats this one for ease of set up. this one does what I need, and it is up to you to purchase whatever product meets yours. It probably helps that my Internet speed is pretty decent - normally 70mbs down, 7 mbs up.

Panasonic SD60 Full HD Camcorder With SD Card Recording, X35 Intelligent Zoom, X25 Optical Zoom, Wide Angle Lens, iA + Face Recognition - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic SD60, 18 Jan. 2011
I bought this camera a few months ago, and the video quality is excellent. I also have a pretty expensive Sony Hd tape-based camera, and the panasonic footage's quality comes pretty close. It is very easy to set up and use. As a Mac user I have had no trouble importing to Imovie 09/11 and Final Cut Express straight from the 8GB class 6 card.
The auto focus is very good, audio quality is good, but will obviously had trouble with wind noise (unless you use an external microphone with cover to cancel wind noise... ). Most non-professional video cameras will certainly struggle in extreme low light...this one is no exception. If you want a relatively cheap camcorder to record your holidays or your kids playing sports in the park or gym, this camera will do the job very well. Highly recommended!