Profile for Tammy Courts > Reviews

Content by Tammy Courts

Tammy Courts "Stockholm" (Stockhome!)

Reig Snare Drum
Reig Snare Drum

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Reig Snare Drum (Toy)
My 3.5 year old loves this. It looked so much more real in the photos than in real life. I am a little disappointed in the product. The sound is ok. Most important, he is happy!

Hape E1012 Animals Memory Game
Hape E1012 Animals Memory Game
Price: 9.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless, 15 Aug 2013
These are so lovely. They come in their own carry bag. They are the perfect size for my three year olds hands. The pictures are not stickers but more like decals that seem like they will last. They are made from wood and handle nicely. About to buy again as a gift.

Kipper's A to Z
Kipper's A to Z
by Mick Inkpen
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars We Adore this book, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Kipper's A to Z (Paperback)
Very simple in a great way. Colorful but not "loud". My 18 month old who loves kipper movies really loves this book and I am not at all bored of it.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Price: 16.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Dec 2011
My 17 month old obsessively plays w our real pots and pans. I was worried he wouldn't be very into these as they are quite small a n bright but he loves them. They are for ages 3 and up due to small parts but I don't see much harm in these. I am usually a stickler about age warnings too. They are very durable. We love them!

Soft Touch Baby Farm Set
Soft Touch Baby Farm Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Farm Set (Toy)
They are very soft and cute. My almost one year old is a bit creeped out by some of the animals. I wish there were other animals to go with songs like Old MacDonald. 'And on his farm he had a donkey' doesn't work so well.

Nike Women's Long Sleeve Yoga Cover-Up Top - Brown, Size 6/8
Nike Women's Long Sleeve Yoga Cover-Up Top - Brown, Size 6/8

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 12 July 2011
My new favorite top. Perfect to wear around the yoga studio before and after classes or just w a little tank under for around town. Bonus is it also works great for nursing w a nursing tank under.