Profile for Elliemay > Reviews

Content by Elliemay

Elliemay

Rieker Womens 76963-25 Ankle Boots  Brown Braun (muskat 25) Size: 7 (41 EU)
Rieker Womens 76963-25 Ankle Boots Brown Braun (muskat 25) Size: 7 (41 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, 4 Dec. 2015
Love these boots! When I opened the box I thought they had sent the wrong size as they looked so small, but it's the style - very flattering for big feet. Lovely leather, style and detailing and so comfortable. Obviously can't comment yet on wearability but they look sturdily made.

Thelma & Louise
Thelma & Louise
Offered by zoreno-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars no good will come of it, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Thelma & Louise (DVD)
Never tire of this film. However the underlying message is grim for women. i.e. if you step outside your accepted role and position, no good will come of it.

What We Did On Our Holiday [DVD]
What We Did On Our Holiday [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosamund Pike

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this film, 15 Nov. 2015
I really enjoyed this film, viewed on a dreary sunday afternoon when I just wanted frivolous entertainment. If you're looking for something deep and intellectual, this isn't it but if you want to experience a light hearted story that is definitely a comedy I would recommend it. It shows the innocence of children, how the deeds of other family members affect them, and the fact they can never be trusted to keep family secrets.

The Mood Cards: Make Sense of Your Moods and Emotions for Clarity, Confidence and Well-Being
by Andrea Harrn
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars smart product with lots of variations in the mood words ..., 12 Aug. 2015
Well made, smart product with lots of variations in the mood words provided. Been useful with my young counselling clients who find it difficult to put feelings into words.

Creation Station 1 Kg Plaster of Paris
Creation Station 1 Kg Plaster of Paris

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
Product fine but the container was falling apart - had to repack.

Kids Favourite Songs (well loved songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
Kids Favourite Songs (well loved songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony George

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but....., 28 Nov. 2013
Nothing wrong with this DVD but we prefer "Never smile at a crocodile" which seems to be more polished and professionally prodcued.

Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD]
Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Scott George

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fish! Little fish!, 28 Nov. 2013
This is loved by us and our grandchildren who we watch it with - boy 2 and girl 3.5. Nice mix of tempos, old songs and newer ones. I'm sure it's Tony Scott George who makes it so watchable, with his abundance of energy and silliness. Much better than previous DVD (I can sing a rainbow?)

Barber: Adagio for Strings / Violin Concerto Op.14 / Essay Op.12 / Cello Concerto Op 22 / Agnus Dei

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 28 Nov. 2013
We purchased this music for a funeral and I was pleased with the sound of this release. Not so dirgy as some later recordings (now associated with 9/11.)

Andrew James 3-in-1 700W Hand Blender and Processor - 2 Year Warranty - 500ml Processor, Whisk Attachment + 500ml Beaker

4.0 out of 5 stars As product description, 28 Nov. 2013
Good, solid item that feels comfortable to use. No problems with it so far but has had very limited use.

Blender excellent for soup but I think it will take some getting used to as very powerful compared with older equipment. (Mashed potatoes with swedes were interesting as severely over "mashed"! and the whisk was a little too powerful I think for my style of pavlova meringue). But I'm sure the problems are with the operator!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 7:44 PM GMT

Charlie Bear Ridley
Charlie Bear Ridley
Offered by Teddybearland Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Charlie Bear Ridley (Toy)
This bear is simply adorable. He looks much better than in the picture with a roughish sort of coat. His facial expression makes you want to cuddle him and talk to him. He also feels quite heavy and sturdy which is good. He is a present for my grandson but really I'd like to keep him!!!