Profile for jackieanne > Reviews

ProCook Twist Silicone Wide Turner Aubergine
ProCook Twist Silicone Wide Turner Aubergine
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 17 Sep 2014
super untensil,right colour,good price does the job and good quality, highly recommend.

ProCook Silicone Mini Spoonula Aubergine
ProCook Silicone Mini Spoonula Aubergine
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars super gadget, 17 Sep 2014
i was a bit apprehensise when I ordered this as I wanted a silicone spoon as I have got ceramic pans,but when it arrived it was exactly right for the job not too big or too small and not heavy,and suitable for all sorts of little jobs around cooking,may well order another,great colour too near exact match of my new units.

Mst Limelite Ultra power spray Pack of 3 - 002251 x 3 - packaging may vary
Mst Limelite Ultra power spray Pack of 3 - 002251 x 3 - packaging may vary
Offered by Health in The Post

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 17 July 2014
great product,keeps my taps lovely and clean,free from limescale,and the price was very good too.

Pack of 12 spare diamond Easy Fill Hanging Basket gates
Pack of 12 spare diamond Easy Fill Hanging Basket gates
Offered by YouGarden

4.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 12 Jun 2014
excellent that we can purchase new or extra gates,as a couple of mine got lost somewhere in our shed over the winter.cheap price and quick delivery very happy.

Calgon Gel 750 ml (Pack of Two)
Calgon Gel 750 ml (Pack of Two)

4.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 4 Jun 2014
I always use calgon ,but it seems quite difficult to buy in our local supermarkets,so when I saw this deal I went for it, good price, and an essential product for washing machines,give them a longer life im sure ,my last two washers have lasted at least twelve years, whereas before I started using calgon, on the recommendation of repair men,i was very lucky to have one for three plus years, so in my opinion worth every penny.

The Wee Man [DVD]
The Wee Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Compston

5.0 out of 5 stars a good film, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Wee Man [DVD] (DVD)
bought this on behalf of my son, according to him,its a very good film worth buying,and very good value.he recommends.

Sunshine After The Rain: The Collection
Sunshine After The Rain: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 1 Jun 2014
the great elkie brooks,this dvd had a few renditions I had on my old lps,which reluctantly went to the charity shop,a couple of years back,so bought this,disc one is great,disc two only two or three songs are to my taste,dont like jazz or soul type songs she singes elkie in my opinion,but if you do then there is a bit of everything for most people.

The Rose [1979] [DVD]
The Rose [1979] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bette Midler

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent story, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Rose [1979] [DVD] (DVD)
I am not normally a fan of bette midler,but I bought elkie brooks dvd,and she sings the rose fantastic,new I had heard the song somewhere so looked it up and found this film,sounded goodand it was very cheap so I ordered it,wow,i thoroughly enjoyed it greatfilm with a sad ending, well worth viewing.

Harpic Power Plus 750 ml (Pack of Six)
Harpic Power Plus 750 ml (Pack of Six)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 1 Jun 2014
well worth buying arrived quite quickly and very well packed,a good price too always buy this at our local supermarket,but when I saw this offer I thought I might as well stock up.

Fridgemaster MUR55118 104 Litre Freestanding Under Counter Fridge - White
Fridgemaster MUR55118 104 Litre Freestanding Under Counter Fridge - White

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 1 Jun 2014
i bought this for extra space I was nicely surprised when it arrived in lees than twenty for hours,then when we unpacked it,it was everything we needed, well made lots of room for eggs, bottles allsorts, a little freezer compartment ice cube box,lovely to look at, so quiet.well pleased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 11:31 PM BST