Profile for Brown > Reviews

Living Willow Sculpture
Living Willow Sculpture
by Jon Warnes

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring!, 7 Aug 2014
Great book, has inspired several garden projects, just a pity I have to wait until autumn to buy/plant my willow!!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 7 Aug 2014
Brilliant, my daughter treasures her kindle, charge lasts forever, classics are free - great buy.

Bike Bicycle Wheel Spoke Tyre Bright LED Light Lamp (red)
Bike Bicycle Wheel Spoke Tyre Bright LED Light Lamp (red)
Offered by homeking (8-23 shipping days)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 8 Feb 2014
Great idea but I just couldn't get them to stay on my spokes. I lost one somewhere on my way home from work and broke the other trying to get it to stay on the spokes. Finally resorted to cable ties to make them stay on but they kept on moving around and catching on the frame and I finally took them off entirely! If you can get them onto your spokes securely, they are bright and fantastic.

Modeling Clay: Animals
Modeling Clay: Animals
by Bernadette Cuxart

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Modeling Clay: Animals (Paperback)
Bought this for my daughter with some modelling clay from Father Christmas. I could follow it easily, my daughter needed my help (gladly supplied) She is a perfectionist and got mad when hers wasn't perfect like the book - not the book's fault!

E-PRANCE New Bicycle Cycling Tail Light Water Resistant 5 LEDs 7 Modes Mountain Bike Safety warning Back Rear Led Red Light Flashlight Lamp
Offered by EPRANCE

3.0 out of 5 stars OK..., 8 Feb 2014
The idea is first rate but the light itself is a bit flimsy, it came loose after a few journeys over the pot holes and the fitting snapped after about a fortnight. Also the laser didn't quite fit around my panniers which was annoying. I'm waiting for the upgrade which actually slices any car which gets too close! Such a pity.

Mehron Bruise Wheel
Mehron Bruise Wheel
Offered by Best Selling Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional stage make up, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mehron Bruise Wheel (Toy)
This is just like the make up recommended by a professional make up artist I just worked with. Pricey but perfect.