Profile for moongazer > Reviews

Content by moongazer

moongazer "moongazer" (wales uk)

NUAIRE DRIMASTER 2000 CONDENSATION VENTILATION LOFT UNIT
NUAIRE DRIMASTER 2000 CONDENSATION VENTILATION LOFT UNIT
Offered by i-sells

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 15 Oct. 2015
I purchased this from elsewhere and it was installed by qualified people. The first year it worked brilliantly. However last winter and now this winter and even on occasions during the summer we started to get condensation again. The installers turned it up to the highest setting (we live in a 2 bed bungalow) but still condensation. They said they couldn't do any more. My husband contacted the manufacturer and they wanted over 10o£punds just to come out and look at it. Everybody insists it is working ok but it obviously isn't! . A waste of money
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

3ft single Velour headboard - bed head. Ivory Cream
3ft single Velour headboard - bed head. Ivory Cream
Offered by Living Style1

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 7 Feb. 2015
I ordered 2 of these which arrived promptly.They had sevearl layers of packaging on them which were stapled to the back of the headboards. It took us ages to get the packaging off. The legs are very rough wood so you need to be careful handling them. I know they are not seen but they are very shoddily made. The holes which they screw into on the back of the boards were covered over by fabric so you have to feel around to find them. Not a product I would recommend at all.

Orthotic Insoles arch support and heel cup, pronation, fallen arches, flat feet, heel pain - LARGE

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 5 Dec. 2014
I have to agree with some other reviewers. They made my shoes too tight and raised my heels to a point that they were slipping out of my shoes with every step. In addition they provide no support for the arches behind the middle of the ball of the feet which are the ones that have fallen in my case. Disappointing and uncomfortable and in my case useless.

A Photographic Guide to Birds of East Africa
A Photographic Guide to Birds of East Africa
by Dave Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 14 July 2011
This was a very handy little book which I purchased in order to travel to Kenya. It proved very valuable in helping me identify many of the birds I saw and being so compact was ideal for carrying.

Andrew James 12 LTR Deluxe Halogen Oven Cooker Includes 128 Page Recipe Book+ 12 Month Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Service!, 22 Mar. 2011
I ave just had to order a replacement lid after the bulb failed in the last one. The oven was still in warranty but I could not find the receipt. Assuming I would have to buy a replacement I rang Andrew James and asked if I could do so. I was asked if it was still under warranty and I said yes but I had lost the receipt. But they said that was no problem as they had me on their records and I would recieve the replacemnt free of charge the following day. Sure enough at 8.45 the following morning it arrived. This is excellent customer service and I would recommend the company to anyone.