Profile for Mrs. V. J. Moore > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. J. Moore

Mrs. V. J. Moore "Victoria Moore" (Swansea, Wales)

Firehouse Dog [DVD] [2007]
Firehouse Dog [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Josh Hutcherson
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 3.56

4.0 out of 5 stars family fun, 10 Aug 2008
This review is from: Firehouse Dog [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
My 3 year old son has watched this film over and over and fails to tire of it, his 10 yr old sister and his mum and dad all enjoy it occasionally too!

Nigella Express
Nigella Express
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 26 Mar 2008
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
My husband and I love to cook, but with two kids and both working full-time, we either end up using convenience foods or not eating until about 9 o'clock if we want to make something tasty - by which time we're falling asleep in our dinner.

I bought this book on the strength of just the first episode of Nigella's series and I was not dissapointed with the other recipes!

I'm not too impressed with the chapters as it doesn't make it particularly easy to search by ingredient or food type but the recipes are quick, easy and tasty.

I made the chilli recipe for all the adult guests at my son's 3rd birthday party and they were all suitably impressed - it's fantastic...but simple!

I wouldn't be without this book now - I even photocopied some of the recipes when I went on a self-catering holiday to Portugal.

A must buy for busy people who love food!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!!, 26 Mar 2008
I bought this for my 3 yr old son for Christmas. It's so much easier than having bits of paper and crayons all over the house. He gets absorbed in it for ages (and his Dad loves joining in too). Would have to agree that it is a bit of a pain to go hunting for the stampers though!

Still probably the best 15 I spent at xmas this year.