Profile for JT > Reviews

World Without End
World Without End
by Ken Follett

5.0 out of 5 stars The best read of my life, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: World Without End (Paperback)
This is truly a fantastic book with such a riveting read that I could not put it down!!!! although at 1111 pages long I had to, but found myself desperate to carry on reading.

I have never read a book this big in my life and at first I was a little daunted but it is a testament to Ken Follet that it was an easy read and simply the best read of my life. A real rollercoaster of emotions.

Half of me hopes that Ken Follet produces another book in the Kingsbridge story, but the other half fears it may be even better than this book that has touched my life!!!.

Nature of Snowdonia: A Beginner's Guide to the Upland Environment
Nature of Snowdonia: A Beginner's Guide to the Upland Environment
by Mike Raine

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 8 Nov. 2012
I purchased this book and it did not let me down. It is well written and is good that you look at seasons as opposed to just making your way through the book. I would most definately reccomend this book to any one who is interested in flora & fauna.

Mylo Xyloto
Mylo Xyloto

5.0 out of 5 stars Coldplay does it again, 28 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Mylo Xyloto (MP3 Download)
Coldplay has done it again with another fantastic studio album. With rave reviews from the music industry it proves why Coldplay are one of the (if not)best British bands out there.

Lost Songs 95-98
Lost Songs 95-98
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars David Gray, 9 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Lost Songs 95-98 (Audio CD)
Another great album from David Gray, Just goes to prove what a talented guy he is. Another great start to the album with Flame Turns Blue

Europe's High Points: Reaching the Summit of Every Country in Europe
Europe's High Points: Reaching the Summit of Every Country in Europe
by Carl McKeating

5.0 out of 5 stars Europes High Points, 9 Nov. 2011
A great book for planning your next trip / expedition or even just dreaming. Highly recommended and from the great publishers of Circone

Shine: The Best Of The Early Years
Shine: The Best Of The Early Years
Offered by KELINDO≥

5.0 out of 5 stars David Gray, 9 Nov. 2011
This is a great CD with the old songs. A great start with the title song of Shine and then does not disapoint.