Profile for Mrs.R > Reviews

Content by Mrs.R

Mrs.R

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
500 LED 52M Warm White String Fairy Lights On Clear Cable with 8 Light Effects, Ideal for Christmas, Xmas, Party,Wedding,ETC
Offered by PMS®

4.0 out of 5 stars BE WARNED FIRST, 26 Jan. 2015
Very nice bright lights trouble was I didn't realise that the cable is white and it looked an eyesore on my green tree so had to use it elsewhere and it was too much white on my 6 foot tree

Dog Whisperer: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dog Whisperer: The Complete First Season [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 26 Jan. 2015
Bought this as just got two puppies and read every book I can get my hands on. My brother watched this and told me to see it. My husband and I were glued to it all weekend and it's amazing what he does. We haven't got naughty puppies but used his training techniques on them and it really does work. When he wants a dog to stop doing something he turns them on their side on the ground and just puts pressure of two fingers on their necks just like the leader of the pack would have and they stopped. Ours dogs were having a mad 2 hours or charging around the house chasing each other so I did that to the one and he just curled up after it and went to sleep! After reading all the books this has helped me more. When you watch it you think of course it's common sense and it reminds me that they are our dogs and not our children so not to treat them like children.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT PUT IT DOWN, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this on my kindle. Never heard of author before but searched books on reviews and this came out at top. Did think twice about it first time after reading what it was about and thought it's not the type of book I would normally go for. Well I cannot put it down, I'm panicking because my kindle is showing me I'm already half way through. Very well written. I read all the time and it is a long time since I have enjoyed a book so much. Definately recommend even if this would not be the sort of book you would normall read.

Stovax Stove Fire Glass, Aga, Rayburn & Oven Cleaner Gel 500ml
Stovax Stove Fire Glass, Aga, Rayburn & Oven Cleaner Gel 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMEND, 12 Nov. 2014
Have just had a wood burner installed and asked the dealer to recommend a good cleaner. Did what it says on the bottle not convinced it would work so quick, shocked and delighted to see the results. We have one big glass door rather than split down the middle and it's like watching a TV screen with fire on, it's so clean.

Not sure if y ou are supposed to but I use a little every time I clean fire out just for the fear of getting heavy residue on it and not being able to remove it all but reading the reviews before I write this, I can see it tackles the thickest of build up from fire.

Box of Long Fireside Matches
Box of Long Fireside Matches

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFINATELY RECOMMEND, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Box of Long Fireside Matches
GOOD STURDY MATCHES. EXCELLENT FOR LOG BURNERS/FIRES/BBQ'S WHERE YOU NEED TO STRETCH OVER A FLAME

Tassimo Twinings Breakfast Tea 16 servings (Pack of 5, 80 servings/pods/discs in total)

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFINATELY RECOMMEND, 14 Oct. 2014
DON'T NORMALLY DRINK MUCH TEA BECAUSE MY CUPS OF TEA ARE HIT AND MISS. THIS TASTE OF FRESHLY BREWED TEA LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER USED TO SERVE WITH THE ADDED BONUS OF NO TEA LEAVES. TAKES ME THE TIME TO GET THE MILK OUT OF THE FRIDGE FOR IT TO BE MADE

Match Holder with Extra-long Fireside Matches
Match Holder with Extra-long Fireside Matches

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY ATTRACTIVE FIREPIECE, 14 Oct. 2014
LOOKS VERY NEAT NEXT TO FIREPLACE JUST NEED TO KEEP A SMALL BOX CLOSE BY SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO STRIKE MATCH ON

The Rite
The Rite
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT HIS BEST, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Rite (Amazon Instant Video)
VERY CORNY. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EXCELLENT WITH ANTHONY HOPKINS

Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer - 1 kg - White
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer - 1 kg - White

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMEND, 6 Oct. 2014
Bought this 3 years ago and only bought it because I had vouchers to use up. The best tasting chips ever with just a tiny amount of oil. Did come with a book to cook other food but I only use it for chips.

I would say enough for 2 good portions but if you were a family of 4/5 then I'm not sure because it needs a little room inside the machine for the chips to move around with the blade

Coffee accessory Tassimo T-Disc Holder for 30 t-discs
Coffee accessory Tassimo T-Disc Holder for 30 t-discs
Offered by SHOP 4 LESS

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 26 Sept. 2014
Sturdy and looks great next the machine. A bit bigger than I expected but then again the capsules are quite big. Good that it spins around

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6