Profile for Planetdek > Reviews

Planetdek

Dualit 84145 Milk Frother, Black
Dualit 84145 Milk Frother, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius product! Perfect froth every time!, 1 Oct 2013
I bought this after working my way through several 'manual' Bodum frothers and non-branded equivalents, along with some useless battery consuming, whizzing whisk contraptions and a stainless steel stove stop frother. I thought it was a bit expensive but I would give it a go. It is AMAZING! Bung your milk in, press the button and within 2 minutes you have perfect hot spoonable froth, enough for 2 generous cappuccinos. It suggests skimmed milk and having experimented with all types it is definitely better the 'thinner' the milk. I have also found that less is more. It is better to do two 'froths' rather than one big one if you need more quantity. Also the second go is marginally quicker as the machine is warm. It has a cold froth option which works equally as well and a heat only option. The only improvement might be the addition of a 'spout' as the rim is perfect circle which makes pouring take some practise. All in all a brilliant product which I whole-heartedly recommend. Delivered in the usual faultless Amazon way. Five Stars All Round!

Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Toner replacement costs more than a new printer?, 2 April 2012
I bought one of these last November and cannot fault it. Perfect print, great quality , worked straight put of the box. It has now started whinging about low toner so I had a look around for consumables. Am I missing something? Four cartridges for over £100 or a brand new printer from Amazon with cartridges included for £70! I have looked extremely closely and cannot see any difference between the cartridges supplied and a replacement kit. Please tell me I have got this wrong for the sake of the environment!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2012 6:20 PM BST