Profile for Graham Lynch > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Been warned, Very, very sensitive screen., 17 July 2014
Very disappointed as I've had to return two of these handsets. This phone has a very, very sensitive screen. When I used it for the first time I could hear the sound of individual keys being pressed during a call. This happened several times and then I released my cheek was pressing on the No 2 & 3 on the keypad and sometimes my call would disconnect. Sony suggested repairing the software which meant wiping the phone clear of all date etc which wasn't ideal. I did this but the same problem was there. Amazon replaced the phone like for like as I liked the phone and features. I had the same problem again. The phone was returned and an alternative brand was purchased. A business colleague has the same phone purchased elsewhere and he is experiencing the same problem. I cannot fault Amazon as the customer service regarding returns and refunds were first class.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 9:44 PM BST

Lightweight Grey Plastic Camping tent Peg
Lightweight Grey Plastic Camping tent Peg
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic pegs that does the job on the right surface, 1 Sep 2013
Bought some of these to replace damaged ones that came with the awning but broke on removal. Cheap as chips and useful for very soft soil and grass. They look identical ones to the original. Not used these but some of the originals broke when trying to remove them with appropriate tool. I've now bought a selection of pegs to suit different surfaces.

Silva Compass Expedition 4-360
Silva Compass Expedition 4-360

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 1 Sep 2013
Not a lot to say but it does the job and as all the information I need. Very reliable. The brand says it all.

Pyramid Awning Tie Down Kit Designed to fit Pyramid & Gateway Caravan Awnings
Pyramid Awning Tie Down Kit Designed to fit Pyramid & Gateway Caravan Awnings

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but no instructions, 1 Sep 2013
Bought this as it stated it would fit the Galaxy brand as I knew the buckles on caravan awnings do vary in size for these tie downs to fasten to. This kit comes with two different size clips to fit larger or smaller buckles. You have to assemble everything including threading the straps through the buckles and the adjusters. There are no instructions so be aware. It took a few attempts before working it out but once assembled it can be kept like that. Four stars for no instructions.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 1 Sep 2013
This product is easy to use and measurements clearly marked. It gives piece of mind that you have the weight in your caravan distributed correctly and not too much of it !!

Silverline 633567 Torque Wrench 1/2-inch Drive 28 - 210Nm
Silverline 633567 Torque Wrench 1/2-inch Drive 28 - 210Nm

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product & good price, 1 Sep 2013
Bought this to check the tightness of the wheel nuts on a recently purchased caravan. Didn't want to lend a lot as it won't get used a lot. Used it for the first time this week and it really is a robust looking piece of it. Lots of positive reviews made my decision to purchase it and pleased I did. Will also come handy for the more involved bicycle maintainence.

Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & inexpensive, 1 Sep 2013
Bought this to take away the chill in our caravan awning in a morning. I read a lot of reviews on this product and bought one based on the positive comments. Used it last week and although it feels flimsy it really does punch out some heat. It does need to be close by though and we didn't buy it expecting to heat all the awning, because its an awning and the cost in keeping it switched on all the time.

We had family members sleeping in the awning so taking the chill off in the morning it proved invaluable. All the family members commented on the heat output so proved a worthy purchase.

Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set
Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price & trusted brand, 1 Sep 2013
This is the second pair I've bought due to the cost and trusted brand name. I wanted a set for my bicycle workshop tool kit and recently bought a set for the caravan tool kit which is kept with the caravan. Handy to use on a casual basis.

Trail 6 Pole Extra Tall Windbreak, 12 Ft
Trail 6 Pole Extra Tall Windbreak, 12 Ft

4.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 1 Sep 2013
Not a lot to say apart from that they do the job. We wanted this to act as a wind break but also to provide a cordon to keep the grandchildren close by. We may need a second one for that idea to be totally effective !!

No problem tapping them into grass but didn't even attempt that on a hard standing area where the caravan was located due to the wooden poles.

MILENCO GRAND AERO CONVEX CARAVAN TOWING MIRROR 2 PACK
MILENCO GRAND AERO CONVEX CARAVAN TOWING MIRROR 2 PACK
Offered by John Coopers

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 1 Sep 2013
I replaced my cheap and cheerful strap on mirrors with a convex pair of Milenco mirrors and they are brilliant. I have a VW Sharan and they fastened to the top of the mirrors with the screw down clamps. I was concerned the clamps may distort or damage the plastic casing on the door mirrors when tightened but the rubber seal prevents this. No cheap looking components, all top quality and they fit in seconds.

When towing I can see the full height of the caravan and there is plenty of room left to see a lot more. Great for looking at the caravan wheels when turning tight corners and keeping an eye on the near side when travelling on narrow roads.

A quality product which gives me reassurance when towing my caravan that I have excellent visibility behind me.

Page: 1 | 2