Profile for Mr. Alexander L. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. Alexander ...

Mr. Alexander L. Smith

Doctor Who Scarf - Official BBC Doctor Who Scarf - Fourth Doctor Scarf Full Size by Lovarzi
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't want this scarf?, 29 Dec 2013
I'm very chuffed with this scarf, i got given the Burgundy one for Christmas and with my money i bought this one, so i have both hanging up next to each other, it seems very well made (more so than the other one), its a reasonable length and its design is faithful to the one that Tom wore himself unlike others out there, and it matches with most clothes as it is multi-coloured, where as i may need to find some clothes that match with the other one, good buy, pricey but worth it.

Doctor Who Scarf - Official BBC Doctor Who Season 18 Chenille Scarf - 4th Doctor Burgundy 12 feet long scarf by Lovarzi
Offered by LOVARZI
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite scarf i've wanted a while, 26 Dec 2013
I asked for the fabulous looking Tom Baker season 18 scarf for Christmas and i got it, and im very pleased with it so far, i always loved Tom's look in his last season especially the scarf, when they announced the multi-coloured one (which i also like) was getting a release, i was really hoping this one would get released too, and to my surprise it did and i finally have it hanging up in my room. I like the other scarf but this one took priority for Christmas but with all the money i got, i decided to buy the other one too, so hopefully i'll get that shortly aswell and have both of them hanging up together.

Call of Duty: World at War (PC)
Call of Duty: World at War (PC)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 6.16

5.0 out of 5 stars The only game i have for my laptop, 26 Dec 2013
Long story short, i play COD for zombies, was fed up of what BO2 was churning up, i saw people on Youtube playing these awesome custom maps for WaW, and i was always tempted to buy WaW for my laptop but could not see it running it but i went to hell with it and bought it and believe it or not it actually works at a bearable state so im quite chuffed to bits with it, good buy if you're a zombie fan.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 3:38 PM GMT

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My bro's Christmas present, 26 Dec 2013
My brother loves Top Gear, he asked for this, i got it and hes already watched it and said he thoroughly enjoyed it. Item arrived swiftly and price isnt too bad.

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360)  [Online Game Code]
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Online Game Code]
Price: 34.85

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 here, 40 on Xbox, get here, 26 Dec 2013
Well i needed to to renew my Xbox Live on Christmas Day and i got plenty of money to do so, i originally was going to buy it on Xbox but seeing it at 40 gobsmacked me so before i went ahead i checked here and buying the card for it was cheaper at 32 and i was gonna do that, but when i was taken to this (new to me) digital game code section i found out i could buy this code for 30 and get it straight away as if it were on Xbox, so it was a no brainer for me, got it on here 10 cheaper and could use it straight away, good buy!

The Day Of The Triffids - The Complete BBC Series [DVD]
The Day Of The Triffids - The Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dougray Scott
Offered by hunting_for_a_bargain
Price: 26.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 8 Sep 2012
I myself never knew of the story or the original film but i watched this when it aired and its epic, all actors and actresses played their roles fine i thought, i really enjoyed and cannot understand the hate put towards it

Primeval - Theme from the Television Series (Dominik Scherrer, James Hannigan)
Primeval - Theme from the Television Series (Dominik Scherrer, James Hannigan)

4.0 out of 5 stars primeval, 5 April 2011
I love this them and the music in the show and I do think its necessary for a soundtrack release as the music is brilliant, i'm surprised there hasn't been a release yet

Doctor Who - The Claws of Axos [DVD][1971]
Doctor Who - The Claws of Axos [DVD][1971]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee
Price: 7.41

4.0 out of 5 stars The Claws of axos, 29 Jan 2011
I don't own this DVD but I did hire it once along with The Hand of Fear and I thought both these stories were great they weren't too long and they were interesting, I recommend them to any who fan. However the prices of both on here seem to have increased over the week which was a shame as I was thinking of buying them, their's around 7 DVDs that I want and haven't got yet and several of the prices have increased. :(

Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen / Silver Nemesis [DVD] [1975]
Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen / Silver Nemesis [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker
Price: 13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cybermen Boxset, 21 Dec 2010
I haven't got this box set yet, however I have watched Revenge of the Cybermen before and loved it. I have seen parts of Silver Nemesis and from what I can gather that's a brilliant story also. But I have noticed, the price for this item seems to keep on changing, and at its current price I think it's rather expensive. So I hope it'll go down and stay like that, but overall, I will get this.