Profile for St Kilda > Reviews

Content by St Kilda

St Kilda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LOHAS Non Dimmable GU10 6W LED Beautiful 6000K Day White Colour 50w Replacement for Halogen bulb with New Chip Technology with 1 Year Warranty,5 Pack
Offered by LED-365BUY

4.0 out of 5 stars But I wanted a cool white light and this is just that, 21 Nov. 2015
It's difficult to write a review about light bulbs until you know how long they last. But I wanted a cool white light and this is just that. I previously ordered Sebson warm white bulbs and the first one I installed didn't last a month!
These LOHAS bulbs are delivered quickly and I have given the seller 5 stars.

Zep 6 x 4-inch Milano Multi-Aperture Photo Frame for 12-Photos, White
Zep 6 x 4-inch Milano Multi-Aperture Photo Frame for 12-Photos, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice photo display frame, 22 Oct. 2015
Plastic photo covers feel weedy but they do the job and overall presentation is quite acceptable.

M&L Mobiles® | BATTERY GENUINE BX40 BX-40 FOR MOTOROLA RAZR2 V8 | RAZR2 V9 | ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Is what it is., 22 Oct. 2015
So far so good.

GREAT VALUE 60M HOSE REEL/CART ,FREE DELIVERY!!
GREAT VALUE 60M HOSE REEL/CART ,FREE DELIVERY!!
Offered by COSTWISE GROUP

3.0 out of 5 stars Assemble instructions poor and build quality doesn't impress, 22 Oct. 2015
As others have commented the assembly instructions are unsatisfactory. I eventually worked it all out by looking at the photo on the box (unfortunately only one side shown) and trial and error.
My initial impression is that it's probably not sufficiently robust to stand up to continued use but I've loaded my hosepipe and only time will tell.

180cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector by Karina Home
180cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector by Karina Home
Offered by Karina Home

4.0 out of 5 stars There are probably thicker and more durable protectors out there but this is good enough for my requirements, 29 July 2015
Does the job. There are probably thicker and more durable protectors out there but this is good enough for my requirements.

Orbit 94148 Buddy II Two-Port Digital Tap Timer
Orbit 94148 Buddy II Two-Port Digital Tap Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and programme, 29 July 2015
Easy to install and programme. Much better than one I bought a few years ago. At the moment I only need one hose so can't report on performance if two used but obviously you would have to set different times for each outlet or suffer reduced water pressure.
It looks and feels well made but I shall take it off for the winter.

LE® 3.5W MR16 GU10 LED Bulbs, 50W Halogen Bulbs Equivalent, 300lm, Warm White, 3000K, 120°Beam Angle, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 10 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't call this warm white - more dull yellow. Doesn't sit comfortably with bulbs already in ..., 29 July 2015
I wouldn't call this warm white - more dull yellow. Doesn't sit comfortably with bulbs already in place that give out a much more white light. OK if that's what you want but be careful if you mix and match.
It's impossible to rate a bulb that should last several years after a few weeks. Who knows?

Oct 18 - OK I replaced my bathroom bulbs with these new ones and guess what? One has blown already. It lasted a month and the bathroom is hardly used. I'll report further if others follow suit. In the meantime - BEWARE!!

Delfinware Stainless Steel Standard Sink Mat
Delfinware Stainless Steel Standard Sink Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 7 Mar. 2015
As described. What more can you say about it? Doesn't have wifi connection.

JVC HA-S160-B-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Black
JVC HA-S160-B-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Black
Offered by SmartSalesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I add my name to the long list of satisfied buyers of this product, 30 Oct. 2014
I add my name to the long list of satisfied buyers of this product. Excellent sound. Can't imagine why anyone wants to spend more. I frequently travel on the Northern Line, which has to be the ultimate test for exterior noise exclusion. Well, of course the headphones can't completely exclude the ridiculous rail noise levels on this tube line but it does a not bad job without encompassing your ears in outsize muffs.
If you're thinking of spending more than £10 on a set of headphones, buy these instead and give the rest to charity. Everyone's a winner

HP Deskjet 1010 Colour Printer
HP Deskjet 1010 Colour Printer
Offered by TRIPPODO

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 12 April 2014
Wanted a cheap no frills printer for occasional use and Which? reckons this uses very little ink when used infrequently. Only time will tell but it was easy enough to set up. Didn't use the CD driver because my AppleMac automatically downloads drivers for a range of modern printers. Just had to set the default printer in Tools. So up and running very quickly and if it still works in a year I'll give it an extra star and that will be a good result for me. I've got three old printers in the garage waiting to be thrown away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3