Profile for Jampot > Reviews

100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic
100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic
by Alice Hart-Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present for teenage girls, 3 July 2013
I read a review of this and bought it for a friend's teenage daughter. It was a great success and I've since bought it for two other girls, who have also found it useful. It's nicely set out and fun to dip in and out of - lots of pictures and some great tips.

HABA Animal Upon Animal Game
HABA Animal Upon Animal Game
Offered by Piglet and Tubbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Really brilliant game, 3 July 2013
This review is from: HABA Animal Upon Animal Game (Toy)
A surprisingly good game, really popular with teenagers, grandparents, small children... The pieces are cleverly designed and are of good quality. A real hit in my family.

Platignum Studio Fountain Pen in Lime Green with Blue Ink and Gift Box
Platignum Studio Fountain Pen in Lime Green with Blue Ink and Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pen, great value, 3 July 2013
I bought four of these pens for family members for Christmas, and I have used mine frequently over the last 6 months. It is very comfortable to write with, and feels reassuringly heavy and substantial in your hand.

Capital
Capital

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Capital (Kindle Edition)
A really good book, written from the perspectives of many people living on the same street. As with many books of this type, I found myself continually drawn into each story, disappointed when I turned over the page and found we'd moved onto the next character, and then drawn in all over again. Highly recommended.

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent straighteners, 3 July 2013
I bought these to replace some very cheap straighteners I had bought some time ago, and couldn't believe the improvement. They heat up quickly and are extremely effective.

Florence Day Bed - Ivory 090cm Single Day Bed Only
Florence Day Bed - Ivory 090cm Single Day Bed Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bed, has transformed my daughter's bedroom, 3 July 2013
I ordered this for my teenage daughter as a replacement for a cabin bed. It was quite simple to put together and it looks great finished.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars A really touching story, 3 July 2013
This is a great book, really touching and inspiring. Although the idea seems a little far-fetched, the characters are realistic and believable.

Sandberg Headset One 125-26
Sandberg Headset One 125-26

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust and effective, 3 July 2013
I bought these to use for Skype and teleconferencing. They are very good. The cable is fabric-coated rather than plastic, and as such feels much more robust. They are comfortable to wear and the sound quality is good.

Orkeny
Orkeny

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting and atmospheric, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Orkeny (Kindle Edition)
Touching and descriptive, this novel drew me in. Although it was somewhat predictable I found the description of the scenery and characters really sustained my interest.

Haymax Lavender Organic Pollen Balm For Hayfever 5ml
Haymax Lavender Organic Pollen Balm For Hayfever 5ml
Offered by PharmaCity

4.0 out of 5 stars More effective than I'd expected, 3 July 2013
I bought this for all of my family, but principally for my daughter, who suffers badly from hayfever every year. She takes 3 prescribed medicines during the hayfever season, but they are not totally effective, so I thought it might be worth trying this in addition. It is extremely effective, particularly if you are able to resist rubbing your eyes. I have tried it and was surprised by its efficacy. It's not a total cure, but it definitely brings about an improvement.

Page: 1 | 2