Profile for Miss RCD Foster > Reviews

Content by Miss RCD Foster

Miss RCD Foster

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best on windy days, 18 Feb 2014
I've not taken theses out on a run yet but walking around they are very comfy and I don't have problems with them falling out. The negative is that I have found is they don't perform in the wind! This is something one of the other reviews has mentioned and I completely agree with them. When it's windy I cannot hear what's coming through the headphones properly and I have the same problem on the tube in London.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2014 9:52 AM BST

BLACK SPORTS RUNNING GYM EXERCISE ARMBAND STRAP HOLDER CASE POUCH FOR HTC SENSATION G14 ANDROID SMARTPHONE BY DIGITALJIMS

4.0 out of 5 stars does a good job, 1 Feb 2013
I purchased this based on the reviews of others, to carry my HTC Sensation phone whiles running. It holds the phone really well and is comfortable to wear. Sometimes the velcro comes loose so it's worth being a bit careful when doing up the strap.

MEElectronics RX12 Flat Cable In-Ear Headphone (red)
MEElectronics RX12 Flat Cable In-Ear Headphone (red)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 1 Feb 2013
I purchased these headphones becasue I was fed up of my old ones always getting tangled in my bag. I can't say that these don't get tangled but they are much easier to de-tangle and they wires don't appear to be distressed and breaking yet (a huge improvement on previous versions I've had).

Stocking Net Bag Inner Liner For Bean Bags Hallways ®
Stocking Net Bag Inner Liner For Bean Bags Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin, 1 Mar 2012
I was a bit surprised that this product arrived with two open ends, I don't know if that was just an error on the one I got but I did expect a net to have a closed end? In reality this wasn't a problem at all, I just tied a knot in it. The netting is secure and flexible so it expands when you fill it so no disasters with the beans flying all over the place. For the money, this item is superb.

The Arbor [DVD]
The Arbor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Manjinder Virk

5.0 out of 5 stars The most interesting film I've seen in ages!, 17 April 2011
This review is from: The Arbor [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this movie only because Mark Kermode (the BBC Radio5 Live & Culture Show presenter) talked about it on his radio show. I am so glad that I did.

I watched it with really no idea what it was about, which probably helped my reception because I was totally blown away! It is really not very often that I say those words, I watch a lot of movies and although there are a lot that I really good but sadly few get to me me in quite the way this one did.

I was so captivated by it. There are a couple of different narrative threads running through the story told in subtly different styles/techniques but the way they are amalgamated to tell the overall story is just fascinating.

I cannot rate this film highly enough, watch this movie!

Swallows and Amazons
Swallows and Amazons
by Arthur Ransome

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book of all time, 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: Swallows and Amazons (Paperback)
I first read this book about 20 years ago and I completely fell in love with it, reading it 7 or eight times over the next couple of years.

For me as a child it ticked all the boxes, what after all could be more exciting that being allowed to camp on an island in the middle of a lake, cook over an open fire, go to bed when you want all completely independently of adult interference when you're still under 12 years old?

There is something about the narration in this story that makes you completely believe all of this is totally safe, that the characters are responsible and as such free of danger. At least that's how I remember it now!

This is also the book that introduced me to sailing, and so because of it I spent huge amounts of time when I was growing up out on the near by lake with my boat enjoying some hard work and fresh air. If this book has the power to encourage today's children to do the same then I think that can only be a good thing.