Profile for Heather Lazzeri > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Comprehension to 16: Student's Book
Comprehension to 16: Student's Book
by Geoff Barton

4.0 out of 5 stars A little too hard for the students learning English here ..., 13 Jun. 2015
A little too hard for the students learning English here in Austria, but for 16 year olds in UK, fine

Saint Martin De Porres: The ""Little Stories"" and the Semiotics of Culture (Faith and Cultures Series)
by Rivera

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my mum who expected it to ..., 13 Jun. 2015
I bought this for my mum who expected it to be about a different St Martin (can you have more than 1??) Anyway, not sure that she was over the moon, but thats more my fault for sending the wrong saint!!!

George's Marvellous Medicine
George's Marvellous Medicine
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars My students love it,, 13 Jun. 2015
Such a "bad" book!! My students love it, thanks

Business English for Beginners. Kursbuch mit CDs und Phrasebook: Europäischer Referenzrahmen: A1-A2
by Britta Landermann

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 13 Jun. 2015
Excellent value for money, with a CD. I loved that the instructions for students and some explanations were in German, ideal for my course here in Austria. I was very impressed, thank you

The Twits
The Twits
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
This review is from: The Twits (Paperback)
My students learning English as a foreign language love them!

New Headway: Beginner Fourth Edition: Student's Book and iTutor Pack
New Headway: Beginner Fourth Edition: Student's Book and iTutor Pack
by Liz Soars

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use but CDs had to be bought separately, 4 April 2015
easy to use but CDs had to be bought separately, check before buying to see if included in the already quite costly price

New Headway: Beginner: Class CD (2 Discs)
New Headway: Beginner: Class CD (2 Discs)
by Soars Liz
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 4 April 2015
easy to use. only thing is that I had to buy the CDs separately and they cost a whopping 54 pounds!!!!

Paddington [DVD] [2015]
Paddington [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Paddington [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
bought it for my mum. She laughed, cried and had to eat 2 marmalade sandwiches!!!!

Collins Hotel and Hospitality English (includes audio CD and DVD)
Collins Hotel and Hospitality English (includes audio CD and DVD)
by Mike Seymour

5.0 out of 5 stars It is brilliant! Very easy to use, 4 April 2015
I bought this book for my students who are learning English (as beginners) and work in the hotels here in Austria. It is brilliant! Very easy to use, simple, covers all aspects of hotel and its amazing value for money with a CD for under 12 pounds. I have had to order another copy its so good. Thanks, a real life saver!

myBunjee Universal Smartphone Holder with Key Fob Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5, HTC, BlackBerry, Samsung and Nokia Devies - Pink
Offered by 3WM Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars simple but so clever!, 21 Mar. 2015
I am the envy of everyone on a ski lift when I get out my mobile phone with my bungee attached! No more dropping the phone off a lift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4