Profile for Mrs. S. Birchall > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Birchall

Mrs. S. Birchall "Stella" (Lancaster UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My Pilates Guru
My Pilates Guru
by Anya Hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 19 May 2014
This review is from: My Pilates Guru (Paperback)
This book links with the free app My Pilates Guru. I recently had a back op and devised a simple routine tailored to my particular needs and saved it in the app. The book expands on the exercises in a very clear and simple way. I use the app to record my progress and remind me of my exercise sequence. The book is invaluable for making sure the exercises are done correctly. Even without using the app, I would highly recommend this book.

USA Canada Mexico 2014 Road Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Road Atlases)
USA Canada Mexico 2014 Road Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Road Atlases)
by Michelin
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars The only US Atlas to buy, 19 May 2014
All US Road atlases seem to cover single states only, page by page. So if you cross from Arizona to Nevada to have to riffle through from the double page spread with Arizona on to the same for Nevada. Nothing like the relative ease of UK atlases where you just turn the page if you are travelling east or west and the road goes on. This atlas follows the UK model, and as far as I can tell, it's the only US atlas that works like this. We have now bought 3 of these as the last 2 have been worn out with constant use. We wouldn't travel in the US without it.

Unze Crocs Ladies Women - Huarache Flat Sandals
Unze Crocs Ladies Women - Huarache Flat Sandals

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfortable!, 19 May 2014
I recently had a back operation which means that I can only wear flat shoes - so I have had to throw away all my heels. I bought these shoes as I wanted something pretty to wear over the summer. They are gorgeously comfortable and very pretty. Who needs heels???

Coleman Sundome with UV Guard
Coleman Sundome with UV Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars really good value, 28 Nov. 2013
This is quite cheap and is easy and quick to put up. A few people have commented on it as they pass as being a very handy shleter that will even zip closed if you want some extra privacy or cover.

Samsung 000008862 Car Charger for Galaxy S2 i9100
Samsung 000008862 Car Charger for Galaxy S2 i9100
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 28 Nov. 2013
We went through several car chargers supposedly for a Samsung phone before we realised that the ones that had a USB lead that you plug into a device that goes into the cigarette lighter in your car wouldn't work for out phone and you needed a continuous one. This does the trick and charges the phone quickly.

Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - White
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - White

5.0 out of 5 stars a new toy!, 28 Nov. 2013
These are superb and sync to your computer and mobile Fitbit app as well as other apps like My Fitness Pal. Easy to set up and they have a good feeling of giving a reliable readout compared to our old digital scales. I've already lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks so they are somehow spurring me on!

Case Logic clcdw320 CD Wallet Holds 320 CDs or 160 with Booklets
Case Logic clcdw320 CD Wallet Holds 320 CDs or 160 with Booklets

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit lightweight, 28 Nov. 2013
This isn't very robust considering the price we paid, but it takes a lot of DVDs which is what we wanted.

Postship Multi Purpose Scale 5g or 10g Increments Capacity 34kg Black Ref PS3400
Offered by gadgetGaGa

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 28 Nov. 2013
We had previously been using kitchen scales for posting packets but these scales are much more robust. A really good investment, very strongly made.

iPhone 4 4G 4GS HD Luxury Black Genuine Leather Case Cover & Screen Protector (New Headphone Easy Access) For Apple iPhone 4G 4GS
Offered by i-Protect

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Mar. 2013
This is the third of these I have bought as the others broke. Why do I keep buying them then? Because the little ring on the back enables me to clip my phone to my bag meaning I have never mislaid it. The fabric is stronger than it used to be and for the first time the camera lens isn't obscured so I don't have to cut a larger aperture. This just feels more robust than the others and should I drop the phone I have confidence that it will be protected.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 14 Mar. 2013
I was told this was the weakest of the trilogy, but like the others I couldn't put it down! Satisfying ending.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4