Profile for cameron > Reviews

Content by cameron

cameron (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Offered by angemart1999

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good deal and prompt delivery (arrived at the earliest range ..., 13 May 2016
Buy this item before they run out or put the price up,TOOGOO(R)41" Guitar Backpack Shoulder Straps Pockets 8mm Cotton Padded Gig Bag Case a very good deal and prompt delivery (arrived at the earliest range of estimated delivery time)

JAMBONE JHM-515-JA-C Mini Key C Harmonica
JAMBONE JHM-515-JA-C Mini Key C Harmonica

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
fine enough

Swan 030500-SW Blues Diatonic Key of C Harmonica
Swan 030500-SW Blues Diatonic Key of C Harmonica

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
nice harmonica, very light reed so easy to play and it feels like it gonna last a while

Stagg MELOSTA32RD 32 Note Melodica with Case - Red
Stagg MELOSTA32RD 32 Note Melodica with Case - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars bought 2 of these in the last 3 months and they are already out of tune with reeds having blown and nowone seems to know if or w, 1 Oct. 2015
got it 2nd week of august, it sounded good and in tune, by the end of September, 3 reeds have blown and I can't find replacements reed plates anywhere for this item. I suppose I got what I paid for but I would have expected it to last a bit longer than 1 1/2 months and maybe a way to buy replacement reed plates for it.

bought 2 of these in the last 3 months and they are already out of tune with reeds having blown and no one seems to know if or where you can get replacement reed plates.
Yes they are cheap enough that I can buy another but I don't want my cupboards full of old broken cheap melodicas.

Martin M170 Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Martin M170 Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings

4.0 out of 5 stars guitar strings, 8 Feb. 2013
fine guitar strings.... nothing more to say really martin are good guitar string makers blah, blah yada yada yada gloop.

Stagg Classic Linden Guitar - Natural Basswood
Stagg Classic Linden Guitar - Natural Basswood

4.0 out of 5 stars nice guitar for the price, 8 Feb. 2013
I like it, I've only had it a month though so it;s to early to say if it's resilient enough to cope with a left handed beginner.
Didn't like that I was unable to fit a strap.

Left-Hand Guitar Chord Chart
Left-Hand Guitar Chord Chart
by William Bay
Edition: Pamphlet

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 20 Oct. 2012
its fine, I'm happy enough with it.
I like the layout,makes it easier to get a tune going. Gives basic major and relative minor chords on the low end of the guitar(frets 1 to 6) would be better if it gave some chords on the higher end of the guitar(if its possible, I dont know Im a beginner!)

The Little Book of Chords (for Guitar)
The Little Book of Chords (for Guitar)
by Music Sales Corporation

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, nothing special, 17 Sept. 2012
dont like the last chapter,yes it gives lots of chords(90) but all in G...you'd thunk it would have given chords in various keys.
also I dont really like the layout of the book, I bought another chord book in which the chord were laid out so you could make tunes easier and find the chords you needed quicker and easier.
Its an ok chord booklet, nothing special and you really need to know chord terminology in order for it to make a little sense.

broke Finger and Thumb Pick Set Metal Medium
broke Finger and Thumb Pick Set Metal Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars RIGHT handed picks!!, 7 Feb. 2012
Fine if your right handed or a left handed person who's missing a thumb! I'm left handed and not missing a thumb so whilst I can use the finger picks ok the thumb pick is the wrong way round.

Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope
Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope

3.0 out of 5 stars a nice little scope, 7 Feb. 2012
It's fine, I bought this on impulse, not really something I use a lot, but I've no complaints about it, it does what it does.

Page: 1 | 2