Profile for DD Abraham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
AmazonBasics 7- to 8-Sheet Strip Cut Shredder with CD Shred
AmazonBasics 7- to 8-Sheet Strip Cut Shredder with CD Shred

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box!, 22 Aug 2014
Does exactly what it says on the box!

I have bought a couple of Amazon own products now and I have not been disappointed. The performance is what I expect, easy to use and clean. An excellent product. The only reason it doesn't get five stars is because it is hard to be passionate about a paper shredder!

Ancient Mahjong
Ancient Mahjong

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ancient Mahjong (App)
Addidctive, addictive and addictive! I love this game as something to relax and unwind with. It is challenging as well as enjoyable and although I've done every level I still enjoy doing them again and again...

The music is also very relaxing and the changeable backgrounds add a real charm to this simple, pleasurable game.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Once watched, best forgotten!, 22 Aug 2014
Arggghhh! If you are going to allow your teenage son to convince you to watch this movie with him, I heartily recommend a large glass of your favourite tipple to numb the senses and dull the brain! Terrible movie, awful acting, rubbish storyline, but fun to watch with a crazy kid on a Saturday night

Chill Skinz - Pink
Chill Skinz - Pink
Offered by Red Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is absolutely amazing! It is a strip of fabric that looks ..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Chill Skinz - Pink (Personal Care)
This product is absolutely amazing! It is a strip of fabric that looks like a J cloth and feels like rubber, but it performs just as the packaging describes.

I'm perimenopausal, which means that my body likes to drive me insane sometimes! Hot feet and hands are a night time curse. Not with a chill skin! I wrap it around my feet and sigh in relief. Or I drape it across my pillow and cool my face.

It really is a must for hot flushes, fevers, headaches, the beach, children, hot cars, even my cat loves it!

My mother stole my sister's so I need to get some more!

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Easy to use, clear graphics. Great for simple everyday maths calculations. I'm pleased that I found this free app. Does exactly what I need

Balloon Drops - Match three puzzle
Balloon Drops - Match three puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally addictive fun!, 16 Mar 2014
I bought candy crush but was disappointed that you ended up in certain areas, unable to pass a level unless you made an extra purchase. This game however, demands nothing more than your enjoyable participation. I've only just purchased it so I'm playing in relaxed mode but it's given me challenges and made me think as well as entertain me. I'm thoroughly enjoying this game and know that I can let my son and nieces play safely as well. Well worth the purchase. Thanks very much.

District 9 [DVD] [2009]
District 9 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Sharlto Copley
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see modern ethical drama, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: District 9 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This film arrived in usual pristine condition and I watched it the same night.

Yes, I've seen it before. I was impressed with the story the first time and a second viewing didn't disappoint. The story is fast paced enough to keep even fidgeting teenagers riveted to the sofa as you watch the transformation - physically and mentally - of a normal jobsworth as he goes about the extremely unpleasant task of what can only be described as urban cleansing.

The morality of this tale was evident to my previously mentioned fourteen year old son as he watched with me. He was as struck by the depth of the script and acting as I was.

We both knew that with Peter Jackson's name appended to this film we were going to get something of worth and I am very pleased to say that this production has earned its place on my shelves.

Mountain Warehouse Tranquility Womens Yoga Jogging Running Gym Sports Pants Leggings Trousers Dark Grey 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort for exercise, 6 Feb 2014
I bought these pants for the gym and they are so comfortable. I also wear them around the house. Perfect for when I'm dancing around with the hoover!

They do take a while to dry and they are very generous. I needed a smaller size which I will definitely purchase very soon.

Fine Brand Shop Ladies Black Capri Yoga Pants 3/4 Length - Medium
Fine Brand Shop Ladies Black Capri Yoga Pants 3/4 Length - Medium
Offered by FineBrandShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and good service, 6 Feb 2014
I really like these pants for working out. They fit comfortably and wash very easily. I have purchased more.

Thank you.

M&L Mobiles® | Charger + 2x Battery LP-E8 LPE8 for Canon EOS 550D | 600D | 650D | 700D | Rebel T2i | T3i | T4i | T5i
Offered by M&L Mobiles UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 6 Feb 2014
I was panicking because I couldn't find my camera battery charger. I had a big assignment for college and needed to use photography.

I went online and found this site and was amazed at the good value. Now I have extra batteries and can charge my camera wherever I need to with the in-car charger. My only problem was that the plug supplied was not as shown. It was a continental two prong plug but fortunately, I have an adaptor so no stressing there either. I didn't notice if there was a British set available but it didn't bother me at all.

Believe it or not, after weeks of searching I found my original charger just a few days after receiving this product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7