Profile for Mandy > Reviews

Content by Mandy

Mandy

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic SD255 Breadmaker with Raisin/Nut Dispenser (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, 7 Feb 2010
The bread machine I bought and had delivered a few days ago makes amazing bread! OK, so it leaves a small hole in the bottom where the kneeding (??) blade went into it but you wouldn't know it was there if you weren't shown! Steve pressed 3 buttons and 4 hours later it was done and an hour or so after that (to allow for cooling) we had our first slice each of home-made bread and it's lovely!! I even had the "nobby" (that's what Steve calls each end of a loaf of bread) which is the first time I've done that in my life!!

The machine is small enough to sit on the counter, not the floor and because I'm a short arse (5 foot) I could potentially have trouble putting the ingredients in but that ain't going to stop me and it's because the counter comes up to the bottom of my ribs that I could have trouble which isn't the bread machine's fault at all!

Steve (the hubby) thinks we'll get through a medium loaf a day so the machine will get a lot of use for the money!! lol

We haven't tried the large or extra large loaves as they will be taller, not longer and there are only 2 of us here so a medium loaf a day will be our main loaf I think!

If you want to get a bread maker but aren't sure what to do or what to look for or how to do it then get this machine! Yes, it's expensive but you will be saving money from your first loaf!

It takes a lot to impress me but this machine already has in a big way!

Home-tek Ainsley Harriott AH156 Professional Hand Mixer
Home-tek Ainsley Harriott AH156 Professional Hand Mixer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 5 Nov 2009
If you're looking for your first mixer then get this, if you've had mixers before then you may want to look for something with a bit more oompf to it... sorry!

TALA KITCHEN MEASURING SET 7PCE 0/12
TALA KITCHEN MEASURING SET 7PCE 0/12

3.0 out of 5 stars Remember they are plastic... be gentle!!, 5 Nov 2009
These are OK as long as you are gentle with them but the ring thing that held all the spoons together broke after the first wash! If you just need a temporary set of measuring spoons or you are teaching children to use them then these are great, but I would personally look for a metal set for adults to use more than a few times!

Brabantia Mixing Bowl Set, 1 Litre, 1.6 Litre and 3 Litre - Matt Steel
Brabantia Mixing Bowl Set, 1 Litre, 1.6 Litre and 3 Litre - Matt Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 5 Nov 2009
If you or your kids fancy a spot of baking then get these... they are wonderful value for money and they are exactly as described! We use them most days now and I honestly can't remember what we did without them!! They don't break easily (so they are ideal for teaching children to bake or for anyone with shaky hands) and they don't slip at all... I was worried they would stop being anti-slip after the first wash but I was wrong! I definitely recommend getting these bowls and it takes a lot to impress me!

Realms Of The Earth Angels: More Information For Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Wizards And Other Lightworkers

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book..., 18 Jun 2008
I finished reading this book last night and I'm amazed at how easy it was to read such an amazing subject! If you're interested in finding out about which (if any) realm you belong to I definitely recommend this book!

Saints And Angels Oracle Cards
Saints And Angels Oracle Cards
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars A great set of cards..., 4 Jun 2008
If you're *not* a newbie to oracle cards then these are great cards! I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with these though as they aren't really appropriate for beginners like me, but for those with more experience these are great!

Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards: 44 Card Deck and Guidebook (Card Deck & Guidebook)
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is WOW!!, 4 Jun 2008
I've just opened these cards and I'm sooo glad I bought them! They are beautiful cards with a short message on the front of each one with a longer message in the book! Great for a beginner but also a good buy for those more experienced with oracle cards!

How to Develop Your Sixth Sense: A practical guide to developing your own extraordinary powers
by David Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 27 May 2008
I started reading this last night and got up to page 21 before I got too tired to read it but I definitely recommend this book based just on those 21 pages!

It takes you from knowing nothing and slowly works it's way up from there!

If you're interested in learning about your 6th sense but haven't got a clue where to start, get this book and take things really slowly!

The Best of Mrs Beeton's Household Tips
The Best of Mrs Beeton's Household Tips
by Isabella Beeton

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money!, 23 April 2008
While I was waiting for the post this morning I picked up this book and didn't expect much from it but it's full of good ideas! If you and/or your family are busy all the time then definitely get this book as it could really help!

Timex T2C291 Ladies Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Timex T2C291 Ladies Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars A great watch at a great price but..., 21 April 2008
I bought this watch when I lost my other one (oops) and it's a great watch except it's a bit big for my wrist and can't see a way of resizing it... I'm overweight (size 16 to 18 clothes) and it comes halfway up my arm so I don't know how far I'll have to push it up when I loose weight!

Page: 1 | 2