Profile for Beccsa > Reviews

Meerkat Soft Toy Red Velvet Jacket
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely!, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Meerkat Soft Toy Red Velvet Jacket
Superb quality, and really soft he is just so huggable! My 4 year old son loves Meerkats or Katameer's as he calls them lol! And he is going to love him to bits, I can't wait to give it to him when I pick him up from nursery he'll give it a big hug like he always does with new teddies but this one is extra special. I'm 33 but couldn't resist giving him a hug.

Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Crosby

5.0 out of 5 stars After seeing the ad for this and seeing how fantastic Charlotte looks after doing it I really had to ..., 27 Jan. 2015
After seeing the ad for this and seeing how fantastic Charlotte looks after doing it I really had to buy it. I'm the type of person who usually can't stand exercise and I'm quite lazy in that respect but I'm struggling to lose the last half a stone, especially my belly, but after doing this I've got to say that it's great. I started doing it yesterday and I did find it a 10 and 11 bit daunting but I stuck to it and did most of it and I've got to say I could feel my muscle's had a work out hours after. Today muscle's are aching where I didn't know I had muscles and even my shoulders. Today I found it a lot more easier and really enjoyed it and felt so energised after and wanted to keep going. It's such an amazing feeling and think I've actually found something that I think I'll actually stick to as I usually give up after the first go. I do recommend buying a pair of weighted gloves though as tins of beans won't look like beans by the time I've finished with them. Thanks so much to Charlotte I may actually get fit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A really well made good quality toy, 3 Oct. 2014
Had a lovely surprise when I received this, it's a lot bigger than I expected. A really well made good quality toy! My son isn't only Superman mad he's also soft toy mad so he's going to love it!

Medieval Knight Sword. Toy sword.
Medieval Knight Sword. Toy sword.
Offered by knightware

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sword! Just like the helmet it looks really ..., 3 Oct. 2014
Brilliant sword! Just like the helmet it looks really authentic and feels really well made. Goes so well with the helmet, my son's going to be so chuffed on Christmas day, he's really going to look the part.

Superman Pyjamas Fancy Dress Pyjamas 3-4 Years
Superman Pyjamas Fancy Dress Pyjamas 3-4 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars ... the front really badly faded yet the sleeves were fine! My 3 year old still loves them so ..., 3 Oct. 2014
When they arrived they were superb quality but after just one wash the front really badly faded yet the sleeves were fine! My 3 year old still loves them so that's good.

Joe Browns Women's Classic Cut Out Boots Mink (6)
Joe Browns Women's Classic Cut Out Boots Mink (6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Really lovely boots at such a fantastic price! My mother's really impressed with them.

Ladies Stunning Faux Leather Beige Pull On Low Mid High Heel Cowboy Ankle Boots
Ladies Stunning Faux Leather Beige Pull On Low Mid High Heel Cowboy Ankle Boots
Offered by Jenny-Wren Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Another pair of superb boots! My mother's really chuffed with them.

Smiffys Shrek/ Fiona Costume includes Dress/ Wig and Headband (L)
Smiffys Shrek/ Fiona Costume includes Dress/ Wig and Headband (L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fiona Shrek™ costume (Toy)
Brilliant costume, well made and superb quality. My mother looked fantastic on my niece's birthday! Highly recommend.

Medieval Knight Helmet Replica for Kids. The PigFace Helmet
Medieval Knight Helmet Replica for Kids. The PigFace Helmet
Offered by knightware

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's going to love it! Highly recommend, 3 Oct. 2014
Really well made and looks so authentic! It feels really light too. My son's going to love it! Highly recommend.

The Highway Rat
The Highway Rat
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant depiction of the Highway Man which teaches children about ..., 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Highway Rat (Paperback)
A brilliant depiction of the Highway Man which teaches children about morals. Another treasure to read by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. I absolutely love all the fab illustrations and the attention to detail is superb. They never cease to please us.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7