Profile for Craftylin > Reviews

Craftylin

The Lives of Stella Bain
The Lives of Stella Bain

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 12 May 2014
I found this book very enjoyable, once started found I didn't want to put it down, you could feel for her

Steam Press with Integrated Sleeve Board 630mm x270mm, 38 Powerful Jets of Steam or use without water as a Dry Press, + Extra Cover & Foam (RRP £35.00), Pressing Cushion, Water Filling Jug, Water Spray Bottle, DVD and Instructions. Reduces Ironing Time Considerably!
Offered by The Ironing Press Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Steam Press, 20 Jun. 2012
I have had a steam press for over 16 years and it gave up on me. I certainly would not buy an ordinary iron now as the presses are so much quicker and your clothes look so much better, especially jeans. So I decided on this one and am realy pleased, it is larger than my last but you can press more material at one time. You don't have to use steam as it presses well without but if you have a stubborn crease than you have the added steam to use. It is fairly heavy but so was my last, but then it's not an ordinary iron. I place mine in my coat cupboard so you do need a designated place for it

Morphy Richards Garlic Press - Red
Morphy Richards Garlic Press - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Garlic press, 13 May 2012
This is a very sturdy garlic press , it works very well and comes apart for easy washing, so best that I have ever bought. I am very pleased with it as I use garlic in a lot of my receipes and find it very quick to press.

Lacor-58190-0.90 LTS. ZENIT COFFEE POT
Lacor-58190-0.90 LTS. ZENIT COFFEE POT

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Pot, 13 May 2012
This is a must have, the gorgeous shape it looks stunning on the table, bought for my husband as he loves his coffee which makes 2 full good sized mugs, he was so impressed that he bought suger bowl and milk jug to go with it, has his own tea party. They are made so well so might buy tea pot to go with it.

Master Class Non-Stick 39cm Baking Tray
Master Class Non-Stick 39cm Baking Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tray, 13 May 2012
This is a great tray, doesn't go out of shape, brilliant for cooking biscuits and deffinately non stick. I love all master products they are well worth the money. They are quite heavy and made very well. I do use the reusable liners so as to protect the tray so don't have to oil when useing so just a little wipe and then back in cupboard

Seksy 'Wave' Wrist Wear by Sekonda 4272.37 Ladies Fashion Watch
Seksy 'Wave' Wrist Wear by Sekonda 4272.37 Ladies Fashion Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Seksy watch, 23 April 2011
I love this watch, the black face and style of it. With all seksy watches they are all different and and go well if your dressing up or just wearing jeans.This makes my third seksy watch and as pleased with this as my first. The price is marvellous too.

Seksy Wrist Wear by Sekonda 4275.37 Ladies Fashion Watch
Seksy Wrist Wear by Sekonda 4275.37 Ladies Fashion Watch
Offered by GoldBar Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Seksy watch, 23 April 2011
I love all the range of seksy watches and this is another one to my collection. It sits nicely on my wrist, and you can wear almost anything with it.I am very pleased with my new watch

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for kindle, 23 April 2011
I purchased the kindle cover/stand, and found it is really comfortable when on the table,not having to hold it and being able to adjust it to the angle that suits. The kindle itself is great and this just finishes it perfectly. When I have finished my reading for the day it folds very neatly all together without any bulk. I'm very pleased with it and not over priced into the bargain.

Typhoon Vintage Kit Tea, Coffee and Sugar Set, Red
Typhoon Vintage Kit Tea, Coffee and Sugar Set, Red
Offered by Colanders FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Canisters, 17 April 2011
Very pleased with the set, tea,coffee and sugar canisters, lovely red goes well with my Morphy Richards toaster and kettle. When I was hunting for a set I found they were either too large would have used up half my worktops or so small you would end up filling them every other day, then I saw these lovely design and just the right size that you can still fill them enough for a good 5days (depending on how many cuppas). They have the the rubber seal's so the lids fit nicely and are well made, a little dearer than some but worth it as they look good