Profile for Debbie > Reviews

Debbie

Bronte by Moon Reversible Spot Throw, Pink Heather
Bronte by Moon Reversible Spot Throw, Pink Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Throw, 1 May 2014
This is the most beautiful Throw I have ever seen, I am absolutely delighted with it and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Nailoid All-in-One Buff and Shine 15g
Nailoid All-in-One Buff and Shine 15g

1.0 out of 5 stars Nail Buffer Not Included (despite the packaging saying otherwise!), 16 Oct 2013
I was very disappointed with this product. I must admit, at first I was not expecting to get a buffer with this product but after my buffer had the colour taken out of it by the product on first use (I was left with grey dye on my nails and still no shine), I decided to read the instructions, in case I was doing something wrong, as this product had received so many good reviews. I read the back of the packaging which states how you should use the red, white and grey buffer but there wasn't one in the pack. I then noticed that there were two grey stickers which had been stuck to the outside of the box, covering some writing. When I peeled them back, they read "Free 3-Way Nail Buffer". I spoke to Amazon who advised that NO buffer should be included in the pack, as that is what they have been told by the Manufacturer. I'm guessing the Manufacturer needs to update their packaging, if they are no longer including the "Free 3-Way Nail Buffer". So anyway, my nails remain dull and I now have to buy a new buffer, so it's become an expensive mistake.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2014 4:14 PM GMT

Aesops Illustrated Fables (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
Aesops Illustrated Fables (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Aesop
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 20 Aug 2013
This book is a work of art, the quality is superb and the illustrations are beautiful - I am absolutely delighted!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 1:08 PM GMT

Tresor Paris Stud Earrings - Cygnus Collection - White Crystal - Pearl - Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little earrings, 14 Aug 2013
These little pearl stud earrings with a tiny cubic zirconia in the middle are really sweet. I have been having allergy problems recently so the titanium stem is particularly useful. I received an excellent service from the seller Jewelco, they arrived very quickly.