Profile for Helen Buck > Reviews

Seraquin for Dogs with Glucosamine and Chondroitin, 60 x 2g
Offered by Animal Dispensaries
Price: 18.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle tablets!, 4 May 2014
After a completely chance encounter with another dog walker, she saw my dog was suffering, she recommended these tablets. After a year of depression, limping and general deterioration, I thought my dog was going to need to have his suffering ending. After just a week on these, things changed. Two weeks later he is begging me for a daily walk again, we had dropped down to once a week where he couldn't cope. I can't believe the difference, I have got my dog back.

Fossil Women's Quartz Watch Ladies Dress ES2811 with Metal Strap
Fossil Women's Quartz Watch Ladies Dress ES2811 with Metal Strap
Offered by Berkshire Retail
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, 2 April 2014
I love Fossil watches and this was an opportunity to buy one at a cheap price. Heavy, blingy, all things lovely! Only problem buying by post is having it adjusted if it doesn't fit, in a Fossil shop they do it there and then for free.

A Year in Japan Postcard Book
A Year in Japan Postcard Book
by Kate T. Williamson
Edition: Cards
Price: 6.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 2 April 2014
Love these so much I'm on my second pack. Good quality, love the rounded off edges. Crisp, clear pictures. Perfect gift.

Naughty Little People Postcards
Naughty Little People Postcards
by Jonah Samson
Price: 7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual, 2 April 2014
Hugely funny, and original, wish I could find more of these. Good quality and comes in a nice pack. Naughty but nice!

100 Postcards of Our Past from English Heritage: 100 Postcards in a Box (Postcard Box)
by English Heritage
Edition: Card Book
Price: 10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 12 Jan 2014
Bought as a present for a gran who sends so many little notes and thank yous! She loved it, excellent value for money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 12 Jan 2014
For the cost, what a wonderful little gift. Not sure how to use it as a keyring as it's a bit spiky, but I have put it on my desk at work. Ideal stocking filler.

Dulwich Designs Heritage Medium Burgundy Ladies Jewellery Box
Dulwich Designs Heritage Medium Burgundy Ladies Jewellery Box
Offered by Carters of London
Price: 39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury, 12 Jan 2014
Superbly made, quality item, beautiful leather and colour. Very attractive gift. More than happy with this, highly recommended, you won't want to close it!