Profile for Shellyann Hylton > Reviews

Shellyann Hylton

Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable for Active Babies, 25 April 2014
I purchases 168 of these expecting them to be the same as those I had purchased in previous months. On opening the package I realized that Pampers had changed these to a more inferior nappy. These look more like the Baby-Dry nappies which are not ideal for active babies as they often split when baby moves. I also compared this type to those I had purchased previously and it seems as if they have removed one of the layers from the new nappy. Thus making the nappy saggy and wrinkled on the baby-just awful.

Shea Butter Unrefined 100% Pure, Raw, Natural & Organic | Certified Grade A Ivory African Shea Butter For Eczema, Penetrates Deep Through Layers of Skin, Speeds Up Cell Renewal, Re Moisturizes & Repairs Hands, Feet, Lips, Hair and Scalp. For Sensitive Skin, Babies, Use in Pregnancy To Prevent Stretch Marks - Benefits For All Skin Care - 100g,250g,500g,1kg - No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Penniwise

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft and nicely packaged, 25 April 2014
I purchased this butter for my baby's dry skin and I am absolutely trilled with the product.

Pros
-moisture dry skin really well
-melts easily between the palms by rubbing
-Does not smell awful
-Very clean compare to others I have seen.

cons
-it comes in lumps which is not a problem but if you are expecting a jar of solid cream you might be surprised by the lumps

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

1.0 out of 5 stars The old type was much better, 15 April 2014
I used pampers sensitive wipes until my baby was five months and i was very happy with the soft texture. I was very happy and was willing to use these wipes until my baby no longer needed them. However, when I purchased two boxes in March 2014, I realized that the quality was no longer the same, these were much thicker and coarser. It was like using a wet grater to clean my son. lets just say i will not be buying any more of these wipes.

The reviews on-line are also misleading because some of them were posted before the quality of the wipes was changed. I would not recommend these wipes to my enemy.They are not ideal for delicate babies.

Baby Unisex Apple Of My Eye Soft Pram Blanket/Shawl (80cm x 100cm) (Cream)
Baby Unisex Apple Of My Eye Soft Pram Blanket/Shawl (80cm x 100cm) (Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice blanket, 1 Mar 2014
this blanket is made of good quality material, it is soft and looks very expensive. i purchased it for my son but then purchased another one as gift for a newborn baby. i would definitely recommend this product.

New Stretchy Maternity Leggings Over Bump Full Length Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 1050 Variety of Colours (8, Black)
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 26 Sep 2013
I purchased this product because I needed leggings to wear under my summer dresses during pregnancy. I initially ordered one and when it came I was happy with the quality of the material and the way the leggings fit over the belly.As a result, I ordered two more-two blacks and one blue. I would recommend this product to any pregnant woman, it is probably wise to order different sizes because as the belly becomes bigger the waist no longer goes all the way over the belly.