Profile for Shellyann Hylton > Reviews

Content by Shellyann Hylton

Shellyann Hylton

S-ZONE Modern Round Dance Grass Pattern Mildew Proof Polyester Fabric 72*72 inches Shower Curtain, with 12 Hooks
Offered by TYFung

Ponydance Solid Thermal Insulated Pencil Pleat Interwoven Lining Blackout Curtains for Livingroom, 46" x 54" (2 panels, Grey)
Offered by Ponydance

5.0 out of 5 stars I must say that I am extremely happy. It makes the room very dark even at ..., 15 July 2016
My windows are facing a garage and lights are kept in the garage at nights. Therefore, both the natural lights and the garage lights shine in the bedrooms. This makes it difficult for us to sleep. I recently purchased these curtains for one of the rooms to see if it would help. I must say that I am extremely happy. It makes the room very dark even at 9:00am when the sun is shining bright. I will be buying the brown colour for the other room.

I purchased the grey colour which I have put up behind my regular grew curtains. These blackouts will work perfectly on their own. However, if you are looking for a beautiful look then you can put them up behind your regular curtains.

Pampers Premium Protection Active Fit Nappies Monthly Saving Pack - Size 4, Pack of 168

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable for Active Babies, 25 April 2014
I purchases 168 of these expecting them to be the same as those I had purchased in previous months. On opening the package I realized that Pampers had changed these to a more inferior nappy. These look more like the Baby-Dry nappies which are not ideal for active babies as they often split when baby moves. I also compared this type to those I had purchased previously and it seems as if they have removed one of the layers from the new nappy. Thus making the nappy saggy and wrinkled on the baby-just awful.

SheaLite Natural and Organic Unrefined Shea Butter 500 g
SheaLite Natural and Organic Unrefined Shea Butter 500 g
Offered by Penniwise

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft and nicely packaged, 25 April 2014
I purchased this butter for my baby's dry skin and I am absolutely trilled with the product.

Pros
-moisture dry skin really well
-melts easily between the palms by rubbing
-Does not smell awful
-Very clean compare to others I have seen.

cons
-it comes in lumps which is not a problem but if you are expecting a jar of solid cream you might be surprised by the lumps

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, 672 Wipes
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, 672 Wipes
Offered by chemistdirect

1.0 out of 5 stars The old type was much better, 15 April 2014
I used pampers sensitive wipes until my baby was five months and i was very happy with the soft texture. I was very happy and was willing to use these wipes until my baby no longer needed them. However, when I purchased two boxes in March 2014, I realized that the quality was no longer the same, these were much thicker and coarser. It was like using a wet grater to clean my son. lets just say i will not be buying any more of these wipes.

The reviews on-line are also misleading because some of them were posted before the quality of the wipes was changed. I would not recommend these wipes to my enemy.They are not ideal for delicate babies.

Baby Unisex Apple Of My Eye Soft Pram Blanket/Shawl (80cm x 100cm) (Cream)
Baby Unisex Apple Of My Eye Soft Pram Blanket/Shawl (80cm x 100cm) (Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice blanket, 1 Mar. 2014
this blanket is made of good quality material, it is soft and looks very expensive. i purchased it for my son but then purchased another one as gift for a newborn baby. i would definitely recommend this product.

New Stretchy Maternity Leggings Over Bump Full Length Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 1050 Variety of Colours (8, Black)
Offered by Hot Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 26 Sept. 2013
I purchased this product because I needed leggings to wear under my summer dresses during pregnancy. I initially ordered one and when it came I was happy with the quality of the material and the way the leggings fit over the belly.As a result, I ordered two more-two blacks and one blue. I would recommend this product to any pregnant woman, it is probably wise to order different sizes because as the belly becomes bigger the waist no longer goes all the way over the belly.