Profile for sue book worm > Reviews

Content by sue book worm

sue book worm "sue" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Next Always:: Number 1 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)
The Next Always:: Number 1 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K. Read, 16 Feb. 2015
Not really my type of story, but it was o.k.

For Tibet, with Love: A Beginner's Guide to Changing the World
For Tibet, with Love: A Beginner's Guide to Changing the World
by Isabel Losada

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book., 12 Feb. 2015
Good book, well written.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 12 Feb. 2015
I loved this book. The story builds up nicely and you cant help reading on just a bit more. The ending was surprising and full of suspense.

What Milo Saw
What Milo Saw

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: What Milo Saw (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable read, Loved Milos Character but felt the book was a bit drawn out in the middle.

Yellow Crocus
Yellow Crocus

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Yellow Crocus (Kindle Edition)
Good Story, well written.

A Christmas Message of Hope from the Angels: A short ebook collection of inspirational writing for the festive period

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Gift., 8 Jan. 2015
I loved this little ebook. It was free from Lorna to download over Christmas. It was lovely to read, especially over Christmas. Thank you Lorna.

Hidden Knowledge
Hidden Knowledge

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Knowledge., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hidden Knowledge (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book but it took me longer than usual to get into. The lack of conversation between the characters made it hard going for me as I like a book with plenty of dialogue. Saying that though I still read and enjoyed it. The little boy, Mark, who died young in the story was I felt the best part of it. The heartache for his mum and her persistence in finding out about his last hours was well written. When she finally gets some information from the priest( I don't want to give too much away) I really felt for her, it was very hard for her to hear what she did hear. I would recommend this book.

Leaving Time
Leaving Time

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jodi Picoults books but this is my favourite, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Leaving Time (Kindle Edition)
I love Jodi Picoults books but this is my favourite. The story of a young girl searching for her missing mother. The details of the grief of the elephants were brilliant. I love animals and really enjoyed learning more about elephant behaviour, but don't let this put you off if your not an animal lover, because the way the story unfolds is amazing. I didn't see what was coming and it will leave you speechless. I really didn't want this story to end, loved all the characters and still find myself thinking about them days after finishing it.

Peace Pilgrim: walking her talk against hate
Peace Pilgrim: walking her talk against hate

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 11 Oct. 2014
This book was disappointing in the fact that the author felt the need to add fiction to the fact. Once I got over that fact I enjoyed the amazing story of Peace. She is definitely an inspiration.

Rush Home Road
Rush Home Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rush Home Road (Kindle Edition)
This is a lovely book. The story is sad and happy. Left me in tears at the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11