Profile for Patricia > Reviews

Rizla Premier metal regular size cigarette rolling machine
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 17 May 2013
I gave this to a friend for a present. He has had no problems using it. Good price. Any smoker can use this.

Acer 19v 3.42a Pa-1650-02 PA SADP-65KB B Laptop Ac Adapter
Acer 19v 3.42a Pa-1650-02 PA SADP-65KB B Laptop Ac Adapter
Offered by E SHOP uk
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., 17 May 2013
No problems with it at all - exactly what I needed.Good price. Used nearly every day.Suitable for anyone to use.

2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Soft
2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Soft
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant diary., 17 May 2013
I gave this product 5 stars as it's exactly what I was looking for - small enough to have in my bag, yet a page a day which I need. Looks good, professional type diary - anyone could use it.

I'm Doin' Alright [Australian Import]
I'm Doin' Alright [Australian Import]
Offered by Empor UK
Price: 17.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing singer, 22 Mar 2013
I am a great fan of Adam Harvey, and once again - loved this cd of his singing. If you enjoy country music - you will love Adam Harvey.

LONDON TOWER BRIDGE 3D PUZZLE
LONDON TOWER BRIDGE 3D PUZZLE
Offered by THE ONLINE WORKSHOP
Price: 2.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Children loved it....but...., 22 Mar 2013
This was given to a young boy and his dad to build.....they were really keen, but soon found that the pieces were not sturdy enough...but they persevered using something else behind some of the pieces to hold it all together. Once built it was great....but the pieces do need to be stronger.

BIG BEN CLOCK 3D PUZZLE
BIG BEN CLOCK 3D PUZZLE
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 3.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun...., 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: BIG BEN CLOCK 3D PUZZLE (Toy)
I bought this as a present for family in the USA. When the children opened it - they loved it.....straight away they called their uncle to come and help them build it there and then. However, the pieces are rather flimsy and we had to use something else to hold it all together. They need to make them out of something more sturdy.

Daniel Craig 007 Triple Pack: Casino Royale / Quantum of Solace / Skyfall [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Craig - what a hunk!, 22 Mar 2013
Well what can you say???? It's Daniel Craig at his best. I have thoroughly enjoyed sitting back and escaping into another world for a couple of hours per dvd. Highly recommended.

Don't Tell the Teacher
Don't Tell the Teacher
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids are wonderful, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Don't Tell the Teacher (Paperback)
I definitely give this book 5* as I love the innocence of children's writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through their poems, their thought processes and spontaneity. I shall be passing this on to other teacher friends of mine - some good ideas in here. Great fun.

Out of the Woods But Not Over the Hill
Out of the Woods But Not Over the Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars More an autobiography, 22 Mar 2013
I usually really enjoy books by Gervase Phinn. I thought this was going to be a novel again but turned out to be more like an autobiography which I'm not really in to. I must admit I didn't read the book through after the first chapter, I'm giving it to a friend. I'm sure it's a very good book for someone who enjoys autobiographies.....maybe I should have stuck with it!!!!

A Bit of a Hero
A Bit of a Hero
Price: 5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, short story., 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: A Bit of a Hero (Paperback)
I gave this book 5* because it was so easy to read in a day, a good down - to - earth story,and so applicable to today's society in schools and in some cases in the work-place. How to deal with bullying! A good read and well worth buying.

Page: 1 | 2