Profile for Mr. H. T. Brown > Reviews

Content by Mr. H. T. Brown

Mr. H. T. Brown "Image maker" (Durham, England)

Page: 1 | 2
dead in the boot
dead in the boot

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: dead in the boot (Audio CD)
Thanks for the quick delivery. Sorry I chose this CD. It is an a acquired taste type of disc. Something that is above my head. Tried to get into it but failed. HBrown

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
Offered by Blacksheep Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges well, 27 Sep 2012
Good purchase, well used. For the price you can not go wrong. When you are a regular reader a good charger is always a good tool to have at hand. Thanks again.

New Kindle Red SD Folio Case Cover Pouch with FREE Clip-On LED Reading Lamp for New Amazon Kindle 4, All - New Latest Generation 2011 Release Amazon Kindle 6" inch Wi-Fi, from G-HUB
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Sep 2012
Good buy fits the kindle perfect. The color was the right choice.As it was a gift my feed back has been positive. Thank you for a speedy delivery.

Spirit In The Room
Spirit In The Room

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Jones, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Spirit In The Room (Audio CD)
As always Tom Jones for me never fails. When you buy his music I feel I get value for money. Spirit In The Room is a moody blues collection and I missed the odd foot tapping on this disc. The nearest was number 3 very good. All in all a good collection well done Tom.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars My earphones, 26 Dec 2011
I bought these earphones for my daughter Christmas box, they were highly rated by other customers on your webb site. They were not wrong as I have had a good feed back from my daughter and she is very pleased with the quality of sound. I was unsure that they would look too bulky for her ears, they are not.

Skagen Mens Watch 859LRLD with Brown Leather Strap and Gold Dial
Skagen Mens Watch 859LRLD with Brown Leather Strap and Gold Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars My Watch, 26 Dec 2011
Thanks for the on time delivery for Christmas. I am pleased with my gift and I am sure I will have many years of satisfaction in waring it.

Kidnapped [DVD]
Kidnapped [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Classic, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: Kidnapped [DVD] (DVD)
good entertainment for all the family, a little dated but my grandson was glued to the screen watching the scenes of the ruined manor steps to the tower. Kept him quiet for a short time. He was amazed at the sword fencing. All good fun.

The Prince Of Egypt [DVD] [1998]
The Prince Of Egypt [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Val Kilmer
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Bible story, 16 Nov 2011
It's a good classic story but my young grandson was back playing with his cars and toys after 20min. Did not hold his attention.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars combo pack, 9 Oct 2011
The combo pack supplied was all that I needed to suit my machine. I found that the description on the website was correct and the price was very reasonable.All in all a good service.

Billy Connolly Live in London 2010 [DVD]
Billy Connolly Live in London 2010 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Connolly
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars imagemaker, 12 Jan 2011
As always Billy is on top form. I can relate to some of his personal rantings, although it may not to be to everyone's taste. A good laugh and a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2