Profile for <3 Sophie <3 > Reviews

What's the Story? Essex
What's the Story? Essex
by Claire Tupholme

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm in it!!, 26 Mar 2007
This book is written by children from primary and joined together to make a long list of short stories. The children worked really hard to produce it and trust me I would know (i was one of them!). The stories had to range form a day in the life of.. to a horror story and are a complete mix. It's not really a good read but it is a keep safe if there is someone you know in it.

Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2)
Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2)
Offered by media-4-u
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The funniest game ever?, 11 Feb 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
When I first saw this I thought it was babyish and really was for children under the age of 7, but when I brought Buzz the Sports Quiz and Jungle Party was an extra I found it so funny.

We brought it soon after discovering it on Buzz the Sports Quiz and have had endless fun with it since, Me aged 14, my sister aged 11, my brother aged 3 and our parents!

For family fun try this game out and you won't stop laughing when the player next to you drops an anvil on you and when you get squashed by the hippo!

Girl, 15, Charming But Insane
Girl, 15, Charming But Insane
by Sue Limb

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl, 14, loved this book, 6 Dec 2006
This book is so addictive it is unbelievable. I started it on Friday night and Saturday evening I had finished it. It made you laugh out loud so many times and Jess (main character) actually seems like someone you can relate to. This book is only the first in the series and can't wait to buy the second one from amazon now! Well worth reading!

Buzz! The Music Quiz With Buzzers (PS2)
Buzz! The Music Quiz With Buzzers (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Mania, 6 Dec 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I thought that this game was the best game ever!! It was brought for me from my parents last Christmas and we have had non-stop fun on it. It appeals to all ages and has a selection of Old music, New music or both mixed together. You can really show your competitive side on this game and is definetely worth buying!