Profile for T. Mew > Reviews

Feather for iPhone 4/4S - Matte Black
Feather for iPhone 4/4S - Matte Black
Price: 12.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Incipio Feather Case, 15 Jun 2011
I dont normally write reviews, but as this case seemed to be getting so much stick, i thought I would.

I had one of these cases for my Iphone 3g and to this day it is still in great condition and provides great protection to the phone. Having got an iphone 4g recently, i decided to see what incipio had on offer. I was very surprised by the negativity of the reviews on here, which i must admit put me off buying the case initially, but anyway i decided to go for it.

I have had this case for over 3 months now and have not experienced any of the problems which other people seem to be having ie. case surfacing wearing out, and the top corner of the case breaking off. I have tried no end of cases for my iphone 4 including ones from griffin and even the apple bumper and in my opinion this case surpasses them all.

The case gives you complete access to all buttons, ports etc. provides great protection to the back and sides of the iphone, but most importantly it doesn't make the iphone bulky. It also comes with two screen protectors, which is a nice addition.

Update: some people have said that there iphones are dropping calls with this case installed. Since owning this case i have had none of my calls dropped atall.

Hope this review is useful.

PowerTraveller K2000 Portable MP3 Speakers - Black
PowerTraveller K2000 Portable MP3 Speakers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars PowerTraveller speakers, 21 Sep 2008
I bought these speakers just over a week ago from the powertraveller website (sorry amazon i didnt actually know you sold them!) and i must say they are brilliant! the sound quality is quite amazing for a speaker the size of a glasses case with no disortion whatsoever at higher volumes! They are also very light and i have not had to replace the 4 AA batteries (which are included) as of yet, however the unit does come with a USB adapter to power it if you ever find yourself with dead batteries! I cant wait to take them away with me on holiday!

Power Traveller Power Monkey - Universal Charger for all Mobile, PDA & iPod, 2200mAh
Offered by PicStop
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PowerMonkey, 17 Sep 2008
This little beauty turned up about 2 weeks ago and i must say Iam really chuffed with it! I was looking for something that would charge my ipod and sony erricson phone on the move as I am barely at home or near a mains socket! The power monkey fits the bill perfectly and works really well. i was amazed how long its lasts before having to re-charge it and it comes with every adpater under the sun! You can even charge it via USB! Point to note: it says on the box that and the ipod USB lead (the lead that comes with the ipod) is required to charge an ipod but i used an adapter included in the box that looks like one and it works perfectly! Powertraveler who make the Powermonkey were very helpfull when i contacted them about there product and were very quick to reply to my questions. I am thinking about buying there travel speakers as they look great too! Well done Powertraveler!

I hope this review was helpfull.

Guitar Hero: On Tour - Guitar Grip Bundle (Nintendo DS)
Guitar Hero: On Tour - Guitar Grip Bundle (Nintendo DS)
Offered by SelectGames
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero: On Tour, 20 July 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game when it came out (18th July) and i must say i absolutly love it! I have never had a guitar hero game before and i love the way its so different and it works so well! I found myself addicted to it in a couple of hours and getting into music that would never have listened to before! I also love the fact that you use a plectrum type stylus to play!

Unlike another reviewer i found the add-on (with the buttons) easy to use and iam 21 so i would say i have big fingers!

To conclude i think that any guitar hero or NDS fans should buy without hesitation. I cant wait to play this on holiday and look like a complete idiot! hahah!

Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 2 - In Ear Headphones - Black
Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 2 - In Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Metro. Fi 2, 21 Jun 2008
I dont normally right a review on a product that i have had less than a week but I am so, so pleased with these headphones! The sound quality is absolutly amazing! I have read other reviews about ulimate ears headphones saying that you can hear things on a record that you havent heard before and i totally agree! They are comfortable and are very well made. They certianly do have a quality feel to them. I found the instructions very useful in picking the right 'ear bud' for your ear and shows you exactly how to put them in your ear. The bass seems to be just right; not too powerful but not non-existant at the same time. Perfect to me! I would reccommend these to anyone is looking to upgrade there headphones that came with there MP3 player.

Apple iPod classic 80GB black
Apple iPod classic 80GB black

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did i wait!!, 15 Jun 2008
Like the reviewer below i was put off getting an I-pod because there were so many mixed reviews. I have had mine about a month now and i must say I am chuffed to bits with it. I had no problems what so ever setting it up. Downloaded I-Tunes it found and transfered all my music, plugged the ipod in and within about about half an hour i was listening to music.

The sound quality is brilliant and i love the cover flow feature! I got a free episode of Peep Show off I-Tunes the other day and the quality was amazing! I was also very impressed with the battery life. I managed to get nearly a weeks worth of playback out of it - I listen to it on average about 6 - 7 hours a day at work.

Before i got my I-Pod i had an 8gb Sony MP3 player which was great(I had no problems with that either) but as my music collection had grown to about 30gb i needed something with a bigger capacity. I am so glad i ignored the negative reviews and gone for an i-pod!

Conclusion - If your looking for an Mp3 player thats easy to use with a large capacity then i would reccomend the 80gb or 160gb I-Pod.

Bose Companion 3 Series II - 2.1-channel PC multimedia speaker system
Bose Companion 3 Series II - 2.1-channel PC multimedia speaker system

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose Computer Speakers, 15 Jun 2008
I bought these from John lewis last week for 200 (sorry amazon) and i must say I am chuffed to bits with them! The sound quality is amazing! I am hearing sounds on records that i have never heard before. I had a pair of logitech speakers before i got these and found the bass was a little overpowering. The bass on the bose set is just so much better, its precise and is low when you need it to be - if you get what I mean!

I agree with the reviewer below the 'control pad' is brilliant as it controls not only the volume but also the power/mute. The control pad also has a headphone and a aux input which means you can plug your mp3 player into it and play music through the speakers without having to turn your computer on!

Conclusion - If you looking to buy or upgrade your PC speakers and dont mind spending a 200 then look no further! You wont be dissapointed.

The White One Is Evil
The White One Is Evil
Offered by robert_reynolds6
Price: 4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars If i could give this no stars i would - Absolute Rubbish!, 1 Nov 2007
This review is from: The White One Is Evil (Audio CD)
when i heard the White One Is Evil off this EP i thought this is one of the worst songs hi have ever heard in my entire life. I just dont see how anyone can like them, the lyrics are awful! Iam a big fan of bands like madina lake and sum 41 and for amazon to put them under the same search is just unbelievable. This is an insult to Sum 41 and Madina lake as they can actually right decent songs! DO NOT BUY
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2007 3:25 AM GMT

Define The Great Line
Define The Great Line
Price: 17.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful to say the least!, 14 Aug 2007
This review is from: Define The Great Line (Audio CD)
What an album, what a band!

Underoath are one of my favourite bands and always will be because of the shear power in there songs! The lyrics are exceptional in all there records. This album however is slighly heavier than the other three albums, but because i love heavy music it is one album that will stay in my cd player for some time to come. My advice is to give this album at try if u like the sound of a heavier Underoath!

Southern Weather
Southern Weather
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Almost right, Perfect, 14 Aug 2007
This review is from: Southern Weather (Audio CD)
I really like Underoath, there one of my favourite bands and when i saw that one of the guys from the band had started a new band, i thought iam gonna have to get the record...and what did i think of it? amazing! amazing voice and amazing lyrics! buy it now! (P.S they dont scream like Underoath, there is no screaming what so ever!)

Page: 1 | 2