Profile for Emilie Sib > Reviews

Content by Emilie Sib

Emilie Sib (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: 6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
I keep buying them. They do the job, and I am happy with them.

Zero In Cedarwood Clothes Moth Repeller - 24 Balls
Zero In Cedarwood Clothes Moth Repeller - 24 Balls

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 15 Aug 2014
The most useless thing I ever purchased. Period.

BRITA Marella Cool Red Passion Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool Red Passion Water Filter Jug

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Aug 2014
Very useful, I use this on a day to day basis. Avoids carrying the water bottles from the supermarket, and is also cheaper at the end of the day. 4 stars as the indicator that shows the refill has to be changed broke after 2 weeks, and therefore I do not know when I need to refill it.... Not great. But otherwise amazing product, would recommend at home.

KitSound Mini Buddy Universal Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 - Blue Owl

Glamour You Bra (34B, Nude)
Glamour You Bra (34B, Nude)
Offered by Glamour Secrets

2.0 out of 5 stars No great at all, 15 Aug 2014
Makes your breasts flat. Who wants that? I purchased this to go to a wedding, and had to end up going without bra because this looked horrible (as I said really flat, not like on the picture). However, it feels comfy, so 2 stars.

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by COOLPANDA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 15 Aug 2014
Great price, great product.

L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum 7.5ml
L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum 7.5ml
Offered by Xtras Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 15 Aug 2014
Bought this because of the very good reviews, but I am disappointed. I have not seen any improvement whatsoever on my lashes. This for me does not work at all - And I've been using it for the past 2 months.

10 in 1 Universal USB Charger Cable For iPod / iPhone / PSP / Camera / Nokia / HTC / LG / Samsung / BlackBerry
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy., 15 Aug 2014
Worked for 3 days. Nothing else to say....

Touch Of Silver Daily Shampoo 200ml
Touch Of Silver Daily Shampoo 200ml
Offered by Activecare Online

1.0 out of 5 stars This simply does NOT work., 15 Aug 2014
I bought this item because I saw plenty of positive reviews. I don't agree with any of them. This makes absolutely NO difference to my light blonde hair colour. It is cheap but it does not do the job, trust me. You would much rather go for the "Fudge" branded shampoo, which is a bit more expensive but does the job - I've tried plenty of brands and this is the only one that works. Very disappointed with this product.

iPhone 5 Pink Gel Skin Case Cover Shell Case from The Keep Talking Shop iPhone 5 Accessories
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 15 Aug 2014
Love it. Delivered in no time. Good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3