Profile for Emily_Sbg > Reviews

Content by Emily_Sbg

Emily_Sbg (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray

1.0 out of 5 stars In the end this is like applying bleach to your hair, 3 May 2015
Did not work. Stained all my lovely green towels..... In the end this is like applying bleach to your hair.

Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 3 May 2015
4 stars because I am very impressed! I am not really "overweight" but took these pills as I wanted to lose 4 to 5 KG and do not have time to go to the gym :( When reading other reviews I thought this would not work on me, but it has. At least this is my experience:

Pros:
-I don't feel hungry at all - But I do push myself to eat healthy meals, 3 times a day
-Hence I don't feel hungry, I am not eating pasta, pizza and rie all day long as I used to do
-I've lost 1,5 KG in one week - It's not "that much" but it's the result I was looking for per week
-The pills smell very very very nice
-Bottle is easy to carry

Cons:
-What other reviewers say about having too much energy is true - Sometimes way too much, so I am shaking a tiny bit! I am used to having 1 coffee per day, but now I avoid drinking coffee as I'm afraid it will be too much...
-Hard to sleep at night because of the above... You're supposed to take 2 pills in the morning and 1 in the evening, but I only take the 2 in the morning

Bottom line: Does the job, but feels like you've had 10 coffees a day.... Says it has not been proven to be effective, and it is true. But components are not dangerous, so you've got nothing to lose.

x

Natures Aid Rose Water (Triple Strength) - 150ml
Natures Aid Rose Water (Triple Strength) - 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it, 3 May 2015
Very food for sensitive skin. I usually apple this just after I wash my face. Redness goes away, and it has such a nice french rose smell.... Recommended for sensitive or blonde skins!

4 Pack Geuine Marielle Bra® - The Ultimate comfort Bra. Premium Quality Material Seamless Support Comfort Sport Stretch Action Leisure Black White Nude / Beige (Medium - Chest Size - 36-37in Uk 8-10, 3 Colour Set + Free White Bra (Same Size))
Offered by Marielle®

1.0 out of 5 stars .., 3 May 2015
Extremely small.........

CELINE PARIS UNISEX T SHIRT TOP RIHANNA SWAG COMME DES FUCKDOWN GEEK MEOW HYPE (Small, White)
Offered by SODAMIX

2.0 out of 5 stars No., 3 May 2015
Quite ugly, bad quality. Used as pyjamas....

Nicorette Chewing Gum 4 mg Freshmint - 105 Pieces
Nicorette Chewing Gum 4 mg Freshmint - 105 Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 3 May 2015
Most horrible taste in my mouth..... They made me change my mind about stop smoking haha

Honeywell HZ7200E1 Energy Smart Heater
Honeywell HZ7200E1 Energy Smart Heater

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 May 2015
Heats small rooms very fats. However, it is NOISY. Don't believe other reviews... But, it does the job.

Sloggi Basic Lace N Full Cup Women's Bra Black 36C
Sloggi Basic Lace N Full Cup Women's Bra Black 36C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 May 2015
Very comfy. Bought this after great surgery as could not wear a normal bra but still wanted to wear something. I still wear it now, as it does look very nice and sustains you well. Good product!

Sabichi 1-Function Slim Line Shower Head and Hose
Sabichi 1-Function Slim Line Shower Head and Hose
Offered by produXa UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 May 2015
Very good shower head. However, not the best quality, Expect to change it once a year.

More issues than vogue ladies t shirt