Profile for beckycorr > Reviews

"beckycorr"

Page: 1 | 2
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Britney is back In The Zone!, 12 Jun. 2004
This review is from: In The Zone (Audio CD)
I am a HUGE Britney fan! I have loved her from the start and I been waiting to hear this album for ages, and I wasnt let down by Britney at all! The track listing is:
1 - Me Against The Music - Such a great song! It's one of the songs that gets u and dancing, its hard to sit down when it comes on! And Britney and Madonna are two of the greatest singers of our time, together they are unstoppable!
2 - (I've Got That) Boom Boom - This is my party song! I love this song coz the beat is amazing, it can pull u into a different world and it's another song u cant help to dance too
3 - Showdown - Such a wicked song! I love the chorus, its very catchy!
4 - Breath On Me - One hell of a sensual song. When you hear this, u can see Britney in front of you. She sings it sooooooo smoothy and when she does it live on stage, believe me...it really blows you away! I should know!
5 - Early Mornin - A cool little song. Britney sounds good on it, a chillout song.
6 - Toxic - I have never met anyone who had hated this song! This is one of her best songs! It's just pure class!
7 - Outrageous - I LOVE this song! Written by R Kelly, the lyrics are great. Have u seen the pics of the video yet?? YUMMY!
8 -Touch Of My Hand - I LOVE this song too! Such a sexy little number and I cant get enough of it!
9 - The Hook Up - Just a fabulous song! I love it!
10 - Shadow - Just a great song. Britney sounds great on it and its a beautiful song.
11 - Brave New Girl - This song has different mixtures in it, which I love alot.
12 - Everytime - A true classic Britney song. This is about her and Justin's break up. It's sooooo beauitful, sad and u can hear her heartbreak within it. This one will stand up for years to come, great work Britney!
13 - Me Against The Music Remix - A really cool remix. I do play it from time to time, but I like the first verson.
14 - Answer - A great song. Really wonderful and quite striking too.
15 - Don't Hang Up - A brill song. It fits in and it's catchy.
In The Zone is a wonderful album! I am always playing it and I cant get enough of Miss Spears, even her Onyx Hotel gig in Glasgow was amazing! So I say buy it! You wont be let down at all, Britney is never one to let her fans down!
In The Zone - Her best work to date! BUY IT NOW!

Holy Smoke [DVD] [2000]
Holy Smoke [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Smoke - Kate's back on form!, 10 Jun. 2004
This review is from: Holy Smoke [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I am a HUGE Kate Winslet fan. I fell in love with her in Titanic and when I watched this film, I fell in love with her all over again. She plays Ruth so well, she uses everything and it's sooo powerful to watch. I enjoyed Harvey Keitel too, he really did a great job alongside Kate, they are hot together! This film has a deep meaning but it's also very sexual and powerful......and sex sells so well when Kate works it!

The Godfather Trilogy (5 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
The Godfather Trilogy (5 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marlon Brando
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars The best trilogy ever made!, 25 Feb. 2004
I had heared of The Godfather, been told to watch it and see how films are meant to be made. So last weekend I rented out the Godfather, spent 3 hours and really onto into it big time. I loved Marlon Brando and Al Pacino, both playing great and wonderful characters. So then I rented out the second one, I was blown away by the always wonderful Robert De Nero playing the young Don....might fine!
Then just a few hours ago I watched The Godfather Part 3. Now some people call it deeply floored but I call it out standing! So much better then the second one and the end is just brillaint......I wont give it away! Seeing the now great director Sofia Coppola playing Michael's daughter is great, she can really act! The end had me in tears......I cant wait to watch it again and again!
Francis Ford Coppala's first break into cinema history is wonderful! This sega will live forever and I will always be a huge Godfather fan. This trilogy beats all other trilogys.
Buy it now! This is how real films need to be!

Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Britney is back In The Zone!, 23 Nov. 2003
This review is from: In The Zone (Audio CD)
The Queen of pop is back!
I have been a HUGE Britney fan snice Baby One More Time and I have been waiting for 2 years for this. I heared so much about this album but I wasnt let down, she give and I loved! I thought over the last 2 years, she has grown up and written some top pop songs. I really enjoy Me Agaisnt The Music because also I am a Madonna fan. They have great fun together and the song shows that. I also love well all the songs, they are cool and very sexual. It proves that she didnt have to do a ' Cry Me a River ' to get back to Justin. It also proves she is a real grown up, sorry Justin.
Anyway I love ' In The Zone ' and I hope that in the next few years, Britney will carry on given us great music.
The Queen is back and here to stay!

Henry VIII [DVD] [2003]
Henry VIII [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Ray Winstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry VIII - Pure class!, 16 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Henry VIII [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I have began to watch HenryVIII on ITV from last Sunday. I never thought it would be this good! Ray Wintson plays HenryVIII with passion and is out of this world. I felt sorry for him coz all he wants is a son and an their to the throne. He is married to Katherine of Aragon to start off this dvd, then mets the shy, bewitching and determined Anne Boleyn. She is played by the wonderful Helena Bonham Carter. They have a daugther, which is not good enough for Henry. So their life goes from good to bad before she loses a son. Henry then kills her and goes into series of disastrous marriages.
This dvd is wonderful! It's classic tv and Ray Winston should get awards after awards for his role. I couldnt see anyone esle play HenryVIII the way Ray does! If this was a film, I could really see him win an Oscar! The whole show is wonderful! Wonderful scripts, wonderful cast and the wonderful Ray!
Buy it now!

Imagine
Imagine

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine - The best John Lennon ablum, 4 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Imagine (Audio CD)
I first heared this when I was 17 and thought it was the best John Lennon album ever. Every song on this cd has has great stories behind them. My personal faves are Cripped Inside, Jealous Guy, How Do You Sleep and the wonderful Imagine. John's voice sounds great and he had showed himself to be bigger and better then the rest of the Beatles. Cripped Inside happens to the song I listen too when no one cares, I feel Cripped Inside alot these days. Jealous Guy is a sad but cool song. How Do You Sleep makes me laugh. This is John having a pop at Paul....real class! Imagine is outstanding! This is my all time fave John song and no one esle could sing it....
So if you wanted to get any John ablum....then buy this! Believe me, this wont let you down ( get it!!!!!!!!!!)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season 6 [DVD] [1998]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season 6 [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Sarah Michelle Gellar

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Buffy season - EVER!, 21 July 2003
I have been a Buffy fan for the last 7 years. I love seaon 6 coz it has everything. Love, sadness, death, a full blown musical epidose, a wedding which doesnt happen, Tara's death and Willow's dark side.....ooh also Buffy comes back from the dead!
I totally love Buffy. I was wondering how they would bring her back and make it good again. I wasnt let down. I was on the edge of my seat while Willow bought her best friend back and life in Sunnydale went back to....well a kinda normal. The greatest tv moment was when Once More, With Feeling was shown and my god...it was wonderful! I never laughed soooooo much and sang along like mad in my life......pure class!
The rest of the season was top. The pain of Willow and Tara breaking was hard to watch. The marrage with Xander never went through was sad too. Spike and Buffy shagging was too hard to watch have the time, They werent that sexy in my eyes! But then Willow and Tara got back together, they had some girl on girl fun till Tara was killed....cue evil Willow! Totally wicked to watch....Alyson was brill!
So all in all.....Buffy season 6 is totally wonderful! Buy it now and enjoy......coz season 7 wasnt that good!

Wild At Heart [DVD] [2003]
Wild At Heart [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Forever, 16 July 2003
This review is from: Wild At Heart [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I just watched this film. I didnt know what to make of it but once I saw it, I knew how good forbidden love can be! Nic Cage is totally brill in this film. I love his Elvis side he has and I also loved the parts when he sings, Love Me and Love Me Tender at the end of the film! He made me go all giggly coz he has a great voice and a great actor!
I think everyone should see this film. They will totally love it and see Nic Cage in a different light!

Taboo [DVD] [2003]
Taboo [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Nick Stahl

4.0 out of 5 stars Taboo - a game only friend's can play, 19 May 2003
This review is from: Taboo [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I rented out this dvd today and I loved it. I have heared so many things about this, one of them things saying it was totally rubbish. But Taboo is my kind of film. Also the other main reason I rented this film, was coz of Amber Benson. I am a HUGE fan of her work after seeing her in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She play's Piper, who drinks too much and likes to sleep around. She play's her character with such sweetness. She is the best actress in the film, but then again I do love her.
Taboo is dark, freaky but totally cool. It's such an shame, everyone I knew hated it. But then again - Taboo is such a great time to play ;)

Jaws (Anniversary Edition) [1976] [DVD]
Jaws (Anniversary Edition) [1976] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roy Scheider
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest film ever made!, 17 May 2003
I was only 10 when I first saw Jaws. I remember sitting down with my family and getting freaked. At such a young age, I have never seen such a scary horror film. It's one of them films you cant take your eyes away. I was spellbound coz I thought and still think Roy Scheider is such a wonderful actor and a huge hero. I love his character Martin Brody coz he was cool in the face of horror each time. Robert Shaw and Richard Dreyfuss are also great in this film. Each character adds deepth and meaning to it but the real star is the shark. No one could stop him, well not for 3 films anyway.
Jaws is a classic. Let no one take the power of horror and the ocean away from it.
Jaws number one forever!