Profile for LISAP > Reviews

Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Offered by Renapur Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff, seems pricey, 15 Oct. 2014
Fantastic stuff, seems pricey, but goes a long way. As good on wood or faded plastic/pvc, as it is on leather goods. No more buffing shoes for me, two pairs of kids school shoes looking clean and shiny in under a minute, whats not to like.

Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory
Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory
Offered by prezzybox

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 15 Feb. 2014
It is fun, but somewhat fiddly, so my 9 year old needed a reasonable amount of help with it. It is not something you can exactly leave them to get on with, unless they are a bit older, or unless you don't mind food colouring and goo all over the place. It is recommended for 10 years plus, but with more help I would say younger children can use and enjoy it.
The necessary adult involvement taken into consideration, it is still reasonably good; the bath bombs and experiments work, my daughter loved it, and even my son, enjoyed joining in to make the slime volcano.

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars All the recipes I remember from the series, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
Nice book, with some very nice authentic recipes. If you love Indian food its a must have. I am drying to try the Cochin First Class Railway Mutton Curry.

Slim in 6 Keep It Up Workout DVD: Week 7 and On! Plus: Slim & 6 pack and Slim & Limber!
Offered by Beachbody

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought instead of slim in 6, 14 Feb. 2014
I was originally looking to get slim in 6, but not willing to pay £66, for something I'm only gonna use for 6 wks... I only want to shed a max of half a stone and tone up, I am not totally unfit, but don't really exercise, and I have coped with this workout.
It will make you ache for the first few times, and you will doubtless need to do it regular basis, ie, 5 times a week,if you want to see major results. That said, I can't imagine even Slim in 6 offers any effort free miracles, or major secrets to losing weight and toning up. Losing weight is simple as I see it, eat less, move more, and this DVD done regularly, will help with the moving more.
It is not high impact exercise which works for me, and Debbie does make it clear you can stand back or do easier moves for some of the tougher exercises. It doesn't really have any abdominal work in the main DVD, but has a short 10 -15 minute slim and six pack section on the same DVD. The Slim and 6 pack section is reasonably tough to stay with throughout, but again, Debbie does suggest easier options.
A major bonus with the DVD is Debbie is not irritating to listen to, which is a relief from the inane jabber from some exercise DVD's. I will give it 8 out of ten, only because the main routine is approx 40 mins, without any specific ab work, if it was 40 mins including ab work, would have given it a 9, or 10 out of 10.

Maths Made Easy Ages 7-8 Key Stage 2 Advanced (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman

2.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more., 26 Jan. 2014
I was expecting some tips for parents to help their child understand the processes used to get to the right anwer, not just a work book filled with sums. Dissapointing

Maths Made Easy Ages 7-8 Key Stage 2 Beginner (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman

2.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more, 26 Jan. 2014
Was expecting some tips for parents to get to grips with teaching numeracy, as the processes are very different from my school days. Unfortunately all you get is a work book filled with sums. Poor!

Automation Facilities AF 250 ml Isoclene Cleaning Pump Spray
Automation Facilities AF 250 ml Isoclene Cleaning Pump Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff!, 26 Jan. 2014
Removes the glue from stickly labels, It gets biro, off my daughters white furniture. It removes the white board marker daubs of my sons school shirt, if you spray it and then add a drop of washing up liquid and rinse. It disinfects aswell, and all in a handy spray form.

LEGO City 3181: Passenger Plane
LEGO City 3181: Passenger Plane

4.0 out of 5 stars Why have Lego stopped making it?, 26 Jan. 2014
Luckily I was able to find this discontinued plane on Amazon. As with all Lego it is nice enough, well thought out and my son loves it, and was able to make it up independently, but it is too expensive for a few bags of plastic. I feel with this product, as with most other Lego products, the box is always bigger than it needs to be, and I cynically ponder, is it to disguise how little, I feel I get for my money? The bigger box also takes more precious storage space in the cupboard, which is a problem if you have an avid Lego fan in your house.

LEGO City 4209: Fire Plane
LEGO City 4209: Fire Plane
Offered by Freizeitprofis

4.0 out of 5 stars Son thrilled!, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 4209: Fire Plane (Toy)
My 7 year old loved it and built it without a problem. From a parents view, yes its nice enough and better than the Lego I remember, but still pricey for bits of plastic.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7381 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 2 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7381 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 2 Attachments
Offered by Cutting Edge Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, then less ouch the 2nd time around., 26 Jan. 2014
I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt the first time you use it. However, the second time is heaps better. I need to use it less, the longer you have been using it, as hair regrowth does seem to be finer, fact or imagination I cannot say. That said I would recommend using it at least every week to ten days, or you will get to much regrowth and be back to ouch. The product does get out fairly short hairs and the charge seems to last a reasonable time. I read moans, prior to purchase, that you cannot use it with the power cord in, whilst it is charging, but as it's for use both wet and dry, there is the obvious safety reason for that. The only issue i have found with it is, it tends to snap off the hair on or about the kneecap, rather than pulling it out, but it is still a million times better that itchy, bumpy legs from shaving rash.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4