Profile for Trudie Kelly > Reviews

Trudie Kelly

CAULDSTANE
CAULDSTANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: CAULDSTANE (Kindle Edition)
The only reason I've given five stars is that there is no option to give ten. And I am completely in love with Sholto MacNab. A first degree charmer. The story was great. Realistic and amusing on one level, but keeping me up reading till 3am because I just knew something unreal was coming. Brilliant twist with it being the love of someone totally unexpected that kept the spirit anchored. I just wanted it to go on and tell me the rest. Do Alec and Jenny have children? Does the renovation of the castle work? Surely there's another book there. Please?
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 10:53 PM GMT

UNTYING THE KNOT
UNTYING THE KNOT
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: UNTYING THE KNOT (Kindle Edition)
Very clever, very humane. A deep understanding of people without ever being judgemental. She has become my favourite author since finding her books.

EMOTIONAL GEOLOGY
EMOTIONAL GEOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars ANother winner, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: EMOTIONAL GEOLOGY (Kindle Edition)
This book spoke directly to me. I felt the author looked into my life and addressed every question I needed answered. Her characters are such real people.

THE GLASS GUARDIAN
THE GLASS GUARDIAN

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 5 Dec 2013
I love this book. It made me completely believe in imaginary friends and ghosts. It's all real, of course it is.

Star Gazing
Star Gazing
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book., 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Star Gazing (Kindle Edition)
Superb.I set aside the day when I read a Linda Gillard book and devour it in one sitting. Quite simply the best author I've ever come across.