Profile for Beffervescent > Reviews

Content by Beffervescent

Beffervescent

Blooms of Consequence (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 4)
Blooms of Consequence (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 4 Sep 2013
Blooms of Consequence (Dusk Gate Chronicles - Book Four) - just keep reading these books, they are so very good.

Roots of Insight (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 2)
Roots of Insight (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars When I put down the first book I couldn't wait to pick up the second one., 4 Sep 2013
Roots of Insight (Dusk Gate Chronicles -- Book Two 2) I haven't been sleeping well - mainly because I can't stop reading!

Thorns of Decision (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 3)
Thorns of Decision (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all of these books!, 4 Sep 2013
Thorns of Decision (Dusk Gate Chronicles - Book Three) each book gets better and draws you further into the story.

A Christmas Rose: A Dusk Gate Chronicles Novella
A Christmas Rose: A Dusk Gate Chronicles Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 4 Sep 2013
Another great book in the Dust gate Chronicles. A Christmas Rose: A Dusk Gate Chronicles Novella (Book Five) (The Dusk Gate...

Seeds of Discovery (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 1)
Seeds of Discovery (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars FREE and fab!, 4 Sep 2013
I have nearly read the entire series - I hope there will be more. I have been unable to put these books down. 100% recommended.

Everyday I'm shufflin hoodie top small black
Everyday I'm shufflin hoodie top small black
Offered by Naughtees Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality hoody, great design, my son loved it and I thought is was value for money, 14 Jan 2012
Good quality hoody, great design, my son loved it and I thought is was value for money. Comfortable, good size, washable, warm. Arrived quickly to.

Compel: Dystopian Romance (Rae Wilder Book 2)
Compel: Dystopian Romance (Rae Wilder Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 28 May 2011
I quite simply enjoyed this. I read the first one in two days and was delighted to find the next one available. That took me a furthur 2 days to read. I couldn't put them down. Yes, there are a few spelling errors, but this does not detract from the pleasure of reading it! (And don't we all make mistakes!). I would read this again!