Profile for Mrs. V. Bradley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. Bradley
Top Reviewer Ranking: 481

Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hello Kitty Vintage Floral Cosmetic Vanity Case
Hello Kitty Vintage Floral Cosmetic Vanity Case
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 9 July 2014
I am a sucker for anything from the Hello Kitty range. Really pleased with this - and it holds more than I at first envisaged. It is larger than many cosmetic purses, but I would hesitate to call it a case.

Kipling Women's Trix Purse K1318561G Vivid Purple
Kipling Women's Trix Purse K1318561G Vivid Purple
Price: 10.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and a little overpriced., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
Lovely little purse - just the right size for carrying loose change, and there's even a key clip too. I bought it to use with my vivid purple Kipling bag. Felt it was a bit expensive though as it is so small. But as an avid Kipling fan I am still pleased with the quality. Small can be beautiful you see.

BT 1000 Cordless DECT Phone (Pack of 2)
BT 1000 Cordless DECT Phone (Pack of 2)
Offered by Office Nerd
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality too., 9 July 2014
Really pleased with these phones. I needed something to replace the phone in what I call my office as well as one for the bedroom. These fit the bill perfectly, especially as the second one (which is in the bedroom) doesn't need a phone socket just an electrical connection. The sound quality is really good and the handsets are lightweight. Highly recommended.

Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 6 Memory Card
Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 6 Memory Card
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality reasonably priced., 9 July 2014
I have had a number of Transcend Memory Cards in the past and they have all served me well. I have a fully HD Canon camera and have found the colour and picture quality excellent. I use Kingston memory cards as well, and as far as I am concerned they are both equally good.

Kingston SDHC 16GB Class 4 Flash Memory Card
Kingston SDHC 16GB Class 4 Flash Memory Card
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - reasonably priced., 9 July 2014
I own a Canon fully HD compact camera and have found the Kingston Class 4 flash memory card excellent for my needs. The pictures are sharp, the colours excellent.

AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse Black
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse Black
Price: 6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great mouse!!, 9 July 2014
What more could you want from a USB wired mouse. I bought two of these for my severely disabled son, who because of his disabilities can be a little heavy handed. They are cheap to replace and he is really pleased with them.

Kipling Women's Creativity S Purse K01864C03 Latte Silver C
Kipling Women's Creativity S Purse K01864C03 Latte Silver C
Price: 12.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kipling great, 9 July 2014
I have so many Kipling bags and purses now that I think I will soon need treatment for my addiction!!!! It has three compartments - the middle one of which is zipped, and is ideal if you don't want to carry too much around with you,. The little monkey is a nice touch too. Small mobile phone, keys, money, hanky, will fit in easily and that still leaves one compartment spare. The outer zip seems quite sturdy. Overall a very useful small purse.

The Good Priest: A Father Vincent Ross Mystery (Father Vincent Ross Mystery 1)
The Good Priest: A Father Vincent Ross Mystery (Father Vincent Ross Mystery 1)
by Gillian Galbraith
Price: 12.69

3.0 out of 5 stars A wasted opportunity - good but not great, 9 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Father Vincent is a Catholic priest in a small 'village' in Scotland who finds himself in all kinds of trouble following an encounter with a group of youths who follow him calling him 'paedo' and worse. It is after he hears a confession from a man who says he has killed a priest that the story really starts to take off, because under the vow of secrecy of the confessional he cannot reveal to anybody what has been said. Accusations against Father Vincent go from bad to worse - the upshot of this is that Father Vincent finds himself in all sorts of hot water and is made to leave his parish and take refuge in a community of nuns. These nuns own a parrot which seems to know all the swear words and phrases known to man which makes for some amusing interludes. Whilst the main topic of the story is sexual abuse which in the Church and the wider community is currently a hot topic, somehow the story doesn't quite gel for me.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Pendant 4405G.37
Price: 45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 29 Jun 2014
Very pleased with the watch which is more than I can say for the accompanying 'necklace', which looks very cheap and tacky. Would have been better to have sold the watch without this unnecessary addition. Price was good - bought as a Lightning Deal.

Clean Wholesome Recipes
Clean Wholesome Recipes
Price: 0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful app with good recipes, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Clean Wholesome Recipes (App)
Am quite pleased with this app. Must confess I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, but the ones I have looked at seem quite suited to my needs. There are some though that I don't think I will try, but that is not a problem as the app cost very little.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20