Profile for Abigail R. Clark > Reviews

Content by Abigail R. Clark

Abigail R. Clark "Twilight Mad" (Beverley,EY UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 MobileTM
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 MobileTM

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 23 Oct 2014
I was really looking forward to playing this game one of my favourite games as a child I loved it, but this game is a let down completely. It freezes and then suggests and update and wipes all your progress. I'm tolerant for a time but I really think this time that Atari have let themselves and all of us down with this awful buggy and not properly created game.

Color Quest
Color Quest

4.0 out of 5 stars This is fun, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Color Quest (App)
This game was worth the download its very addictive and wastes lots of time which now and again is a good thing. Once you play you'll be hooked but don't just take my word for it download it and see for yourselves.

Celebrity Spa And Salon - Game for Girls
Celebrity Spa And Salon - Game for Girls

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 8 Mar 2014
I downloaded this game just for a bit of fun but with advertisements constantly interrupting the game and the fact that the game itself kept crashing and freezing I had to remove it. I would not recommend the download of this game at all.

My Dolphin Show
My Dolphin Show

4.0 out of 5 stars Little love, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: My Dolphin Show (App)
I downloaded this game as I played it online. I love it and my littlen loves it too. Together we have unlocked many costumes and completed all the levels. We are eagerly awaiting new levels. Very good game keeps littlens amused for hours,best gift for a coach journey.

Learn Spanish - Word Power 101
Learn Spanish - Word Power 101

3.0 out of 5 stars A really helpful guide, 1 July 2013
This is a really good tool to use out and about a must have for holiday goers who are heading to Spain or a Spanish part of the world.

Licensed Harry Potter Wand and glasses kit
Licensed Harry Potter Wand and glasses kit
Offered by Wish4 - Toys, Games & Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Love at first sight, 29 May 2013
I bought this set to tie in with the Harry Potter Robe i bought my other half for Christmas, he was as crazy about this as the robe he insisted on casting spells on the entire family and asking us to " eat slugs". A must have for the potter crazies.

Harry Potter tm Standard Adult Robe - One size only
Harry Potter tm Standard Adult Robe - One size only
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fan, 29 May 2013
I bought this for my other half for Christmas because we were going to Harry Potter Studio. He loved it so much that he wore it all Christmas and all the time we were at the studios, this is a must have for Harry Potter fan as crazy as mine.

The Fantastic Fairy Tale Pop-up Book
The Fantastic Fairy Tale Pop-up Book
by Frances Thatcher

4.0 out of 5 stars A Book from my childhood, 29 May 2013
I had this book as a child and I was devastated to learn that we had donated to charity so i made it my mission to find another copy to pass down to my children and grandchildren.

One Night in Heaven
One Night in Heaven

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Music, 29 May 2013
This review is from: One Night in Heaven (MP3 Download)
I grew up listening to M People my mom loved them and it is lovely to listen to music from my past and stir up old memories

Teenage Kicks 1977-1981 The Music That Changed Everything
Teenage Kicks 1977-1981 The Music That Changed Everything

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 29 May 2013
I bought this gift for my dad for Christmas,he loves to play it loud he says it takes him back. It has some good old fashion anthems on it and would be highly recommended for anyone who like good music or would like to get back to their roots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3