Profile for Mrs. R. Fairweather > Reviews

Content by Mrs. R. Fairwe...

Mrs. R. Fairweather "Honeypot" (Grimsby N.E.LINCS)

Page: 1 | 2
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (1 x Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (1 x Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
Price: 20.43

1.0 out of 5 stars don't judge!, 11 Oct 2013
I hate it because I had to pay for it for my sons printer and I only went round to his house to see the kids!!!! No jokes aside 'probably the best in the world'

Price: 109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars well....., 11 Oct 2013
I haven't been able to connect to my wi-fi stupid thing keeps showing 'error on page' think my brother has been fiddling with the computer!! but anyway so far so good works well at my sons house so when I finally get to grips with it I will let you all know!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 10:18 AM BST

10lb KettleWorx Cast Iron Kettlebell
10lb KettleWorx Cast Iron Kettlebell
Offered by Home Shopping Mall
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars second round!, 11 Oct 2013
Just started my second round of six week training with this HEAVIER ball and my does it work! my arms are shaping up nicely.

The Impossible Dream
The Impossible Dream
Price: 6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmmmmmmmm, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
I bought this for a friend and he says he has played it in the car over and over (?) he loves it!! or is that me seeing through rose tinted glasses?

NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 4 [DVD]
NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ LL Cool J
Price: 22.55

5.0 out of 5 stars riviting!!, 11 Oct 2013
am just a little annoyed that the NEW series on tv is the latest that I have already seen.....can't wait for series 5

Criminal Minds - Season 7 [DVD]
Criminal Minds - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shemar Moore
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 14.75

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmmmmm, 23 Aug 2013
absolutely brilliant have watched all episodes and can't wait for series 8 to drop in price! Although I can't understand why the police women wear high heels when chasing suspects!!!

Teaser and the Firecat
Teaser and the Firecat
Price: 7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars brill, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Teaser and the Firecat (Audio CD)
I have this on vinyl and no player so decided to get it on CD just as brilliant now.And I know all the words!

Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
Offered by Home Shopping Mall
Price: 79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars WELL, 23 Aug 2013
I have just browsed through and done my first work out,but why don't they have one person who is just starting,like me to help encourage the changes that are made during the six week program. all of those that are on the DVD's are already fit and SKINNY!
otherwise a great workout!!!!!

An Audience With Jasper Carrott - The Complete Series [DVD] [1978]
An Audience With Jasper Carrott - The Complete Series [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Jasper Carrott
Price: 5.75

3.0 out of 5 stars ?????, 23 Aug 2013
I haven't got a comment as I bought it for someone else and as far as I know he hasn't watched it yet

An otter's story
An otter's story
by Emil Liers

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd reommend!, 2 May 2013
This review is from: An otter's story (Hardcover)
I read this book over forty years ago,a lad at primary school lent me his sisters copy and I never returned it....(so sorry Danny Harrison) and can still remember the story. My new purchase hasn't been read as yet only because I know that I will cry just like I did when I was ten years old! Brilliant story

Page: 1 | 2