Profile for jolynch > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Forever Darkness: Book 3 in the Black Rose Series
Forever Darkness: Book 3 in the Black Rose Series

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEPING IT UP., 24 Sept. 2014
Wow yet again. Did not disappoint.

Lore of the Vanir: A brief overview of the Vanir gods
Lore of the Vanir: A brief overview of the Vanir gods

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative introduction., 3 Aug. 2014
Useful glossary of Norse words that you also see bandied about elsewhere. I was pleasantly surprised by the illustrations.
Information about the Vanir is scarce and this unballances our view of the larger picture. Is the war and eventual reconciliation between the older and younger gods a reflectionon of the painful spiritual and social transitions between Hunter gatherer and Farmer, Bronze and Iron, Farmer and Citizen of an emerging literate and mercantile world?
"Lore of the Vanir" helps to redress a little of that ballance.

A Slave to the Darkness: Book 2 in the Black Rose series
A Slave to the Darkness: Book 2 in the Black Rose series

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Wow again. Keep it up please.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to use, 29 July 2014
Great to use, but why, why, why don't Kindle transfer over your books automatically in your Collections ?
I have a serious research and reference library on my Kindle as well as books for pleasure. Now I have over 400 books to re-catalogue ! It will take me an age. Am I going to have to do this, and more, everytime I replace an old Kindle?
Kindle guys please step up to the plate and get serious. You are replacing the physical library in history.

Marware Vassen Kindle Cover, Black  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]
Marware Vassen Kindle Cover, Black [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]

That's the Way I Think: Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and ADHD Explained
That's the Way I Think: Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and ADHD Explained

5.0 out of 5 stars The best and most helpful book I have read on the ..., 21 July 2014
The best and most helpful book I have read on the subject by a long way. I have a close friend with severe Dyslexia. Now I am begining to see the light.

Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum Spray 75ml
Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum Spray 75ml

1.0 out of 5 stars If you love Green Tea don't buy this., 23 April 2014
.Smells like cheap mens pine aftershave . Nothing like the original Green Tea, which was fresh , modern and subtle.

THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3  MY EXPERIMENT WITH  HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000  to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD
THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3 MY EXPERIMENT WITH HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000 to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD

5.0 out of 5 stars We have waited a long time for these ideas to break free., 21 Feb. 2014
We need more minds like this to challenge accepted thinking. Open minded doctors and scientists have taken this very seriously indeed. I only hope these ideas spread to our GPs in the UK. Otherwise it means only those who can afford the suppliments will benefit.

Collider
Collider

5.0 out of 5 stars So you want to be challenged?, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Collider (Kindle Edition)
"The Da Vinci Code" for the quantum age, and it's better written. Every now and then it reminded me of Milton's "Paradise lost" but set amongst all the questions of particle physics. A great crime novel.

Series Streaming
Series Streaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
Don't take any notice of those deliberately BLOCKING reviews. This app worked well on my kindle fire hd right from the start. Occasionally. need to change entry words but this is automatic. TIP - choose one where the first word is a real word. I have found the vids usually run perfectly with just occasional glitches. A wide choice of great series.

Page: 1 | 2