Profile for LynnC > Reviews

Content by LynnC

LynnC "LynnC" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Miusol® Womens Ladies Celeb Sexy Deep V-neck Party Bandage Bodycon Dresses,Red,Size UK 14
Offered by Miusol-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 21 Jan 2014
Excellent quality, beautiful classy dress, looks way more than it cost. Excellent addition to the wardrobe. Can be worn as either classy or for clubbing. Georgeous and very figure flattering especially for the more curvy amongst us.

Greatest hits
Greatest hits
Offered by MMT-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Greatest hits (Audio CD)
A great bit of nostalgia, absolutely love it. fabulous to have all the classics on one album. So pleased I have this.

LG Smart Tv Remote Control for 42PM470T 50PM470T 50PM670T 50PM680T 60PM670T 60PM680T
Offered by Genuine-remote-controls

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 21 Jan 2014
fantastic price, quick delivery and works perfectly. Exactly like the original (which was eaten by the dog!), pop the batteries in and off you go.

Reboot Your Life: A 12-day Program for Ending Stress, Realizing Your Goals, and Being More Productive

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air, 21 Jan 2014
Usually these things are so dry that you loose interest after a few pages, but this one is different. It really catches your attention, easy to read and truely inspiring, I really feel that it has put a new spring in my step, such an amazing motivator. I highly recommend this to anyone who feels they've got themselves stuch in a rut, brilliant book!!

Burns Cat Original Chicken, 5 Kg
Burns Cat Original Chicken, 5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy cats, 5 Oct 2013
I've fed my dogs burns for a few months now and have been so impressed as it has really made a difference so thought I'd try it for my cats. So far so good, they scoffed it down so paws up from them.

ECONOMY 4FT SMALL DOUBLE MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY BUDGET MATTRESS
ECONOMY 4FT SMALL DOUBLE MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY BUDGET MATTRESS
Offered by MR SLEEPS BEDS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 5 Oct 2013
I'm giving a 5 star as to be fair, for all this cost it's worth it. It's not the best mattress I've had, but definitely the best value. I've put a mattress topper on so it's now really comfy for my son.

Black 4ft Small Double faux leather bed frame
Black 4ft Small Double faux leather bed frame
Offered by Monkey Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy looking, 5 Oct 2013
Overall am happy with the bed, really looks good. Only fault is the slats are a little flimsy and won't take a lot of pressure so no jumping on the bed. Fairly easy to put together and instructions clear. Good value for the money

Samsung UE32F5000 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Talbot Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light weight, classy looking., 5 Oct 2013
Fabulous product, incredibly light weight. Very clear picture, easy to wall mount as is so light. My son is delighted with it

Burns Puppy Original Lamb 6 Kg
Burns Puppy Original Lamb 6 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Sep 2013
Very high quality product and my pup is thriving on it (goldendoodle). I recently put my older dogs on this and couldn't believe the difference it made, therefore had no hesitation using for our new puppy who absolutely loves it

Burns Original Lamb for Adult Dogs 2 Kg
Burns Original Lamb for Adult Dogs 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 5 Sep 2013
My dogs have come on brilliantly, their coats are glowing. This is a brilliant top quality product. I highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3