Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Stabilo point88 Colorparade Desk Set Containing 20 Colours
Stabilo point88 Colorparade Desk Set Containing 20 Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for revision, 4 Feb. 2013
This got here super fast, really happy (only ordered it on the 1st of February!!) They're great for revision, being able to write down in points is a great help!

Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Black Jogging Gym Trainer Shoes UK 9
Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Black Jogging Gym Trainer Shoes UK 9
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 4 Feb. 2013
Wanted to take up running, and I chose these because they're well priced and looked good, and so far I'm super happy with them, haven't hurt my feet and they feel so airless whilst running, would recommend to anybody wanting to take up running/perhaps even professional runners!

Much Ado About Nothing: York Notes Advanced
Much Ado About Nothing: York Notes Advanced
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars York notes = amazing., 4 Feb. 2013
I use York Notes for my English Lit. AS course, and I am in love with them, they give such great information with A level language, so useful. For the price I'd recommend anybody to get them.

STABILO Swing Cool Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)
STABILO Swing Cool Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection for school & revision, 4 Feb. 2013
I am in love with these hightlighters, they're in a great array of colours for different points and they do their job greatly. Definitely recommend to others!

Queer As Folk USA - Season 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Queer As Folk USA - Season 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gale Harold
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drama showing the truth on homosexual life, 4 Feb. 2013
I am in love with QAF, it is such a great series that I can't get enough of! (Going to be sad when I finish watching them all)
What I love most about the show itself is that it shows what gay men and lesbians have to suffer and how we're more normal than is thought, would definitely recommend this series to others, only issue is that there's a lot of disc!

Concord Plastic Subject Dividers Polypropylene 120 Micron Europunched 12-Part A4 Assorted Ref 65999

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 30 Jan. 2013
I brought this because I wanted a clearer/tougher divider for my AS German folder, I'm so happy I got it, albeit slightly expensive it's worth it, the index page makes it really easy to find what I'm looking for (My teacher said the index page was great too) and they're really durable, would recommend to others!

Tiger sticky memo notes holder with index tab flags in leather like case
Tiger sticky memo notes holder with index tab flags in leather like case
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a super item, 30 Jan. 2013
I wanted to use stick notes to keep page marks in my study books, however didn't want to use the big ones which would make it difficult,I found these whilst looking around and thought I would give them a go, I'm happy I did the mini-sticky note are just great for my study books and it includes larger ones too which are great for notes, such a great price for an excellent easy to carry around item, would definitely recommend!

The Vicar of Dibley - The Ultimate Collection [DVD]
The Vicar of Dibley - The Ultimate Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dawn French
Offered by lightningdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy!, 7 Jan. 2013
My Mum got me for Christmas as she knows that I love the show, so happy to have all the series. Comes in a great little set which is portable and looks nice, only issue is the discs are slightly confusing, but still happy with it!!

Reeves Spiral Bound A3 Sketch Pad
Reeves Spiral Bound A3 Sketch Pad
Offered by Guru Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 7 Jan. 2013
Brought this so I could begin clothes designing again, great product for the price! Would recommend to others who want a good book to draw/sketch in

Importance of Being Ernest: York Notes Advanced
Importance of Being Ernest: York Notes Advanced
by Oscar Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study guide, 6 Jan. 2013
The York Note books are all just superb, they've got so much great information for the books which gives great ideas and helps a lot, would really recommend to anybody needing something to help them get ideas for coursework/essays

Page: 1 | 2