Profile for CamRiver > Reviews

CamRiver

S&S BTY AA RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 2500 mAh 4 pieces
S&S BTY AA RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 2500 mAh 4 pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars AA or AAA size? Confusing description., 10 Dec. 2015
Look carefully at the product description: "Brand new product with high quality. It includes 4 piece of AA 100mAh 1.2V batteries. Rechargeable battery, can be recycled. Energy-saving and environment-friendly. Model: BTY-AAA battery. Caution:Do not disassemble,short circuit or dispose of in fire;Do not mix with different battery type. Package Details weight: 105.93 g Package Includes 4 ◊ 1000mAh 1.2V Rechargeable BTY AAA Battery"

The 2nd sentence states AA size. Later AAA is mentioned twice. The product title and the image shows AA. This is enough for me not to buy any.

Million Dollar Habits
Million Dollar Habits
by Robert J. Ringer
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Jan. 2010
I bought this because I loved the "Looking Out for Number One". I found this book less useful, but still useful.

Game: Undercover In The Secret Society Of Pick-up Artists
Game: Undercover In The Secret Society Of Pick-up Artists
by Neil Strauss
Edition: Imitation Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting but too long, 10 Jan. 2010
I found this book interesting, but as I am a busy man I would have preferred a 45 page summary.

LEXMARK X3470 PSC PRINTER (PRINTER, SCANNER, COPIER)
LEXMARK X3470 PSC PRINTER (PRINTER, SCANNER, COPIER)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good print and scan quality - but no Linux driver and the TWAIN windows driver doesn't work, 10 Jan. 2010
- Good print, copy and scan quality
- No Linux driver exists for this device. I had to install the VirtualBox PUA version + Window to use the device.
- If some of the Windows automatic updates are installed then the device stops working. I contacted the support and they sent me a program that completely removes the driver software, I had to reinstall the driver.
- The support only answered 2 out of my 3 emails to them.
- It has two windows divers, TWAIN and WIA. For me only WIA works, TWAIN is just waiting for minutes.
- After all the nuisances I use the device happily.

6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Nokia N800
6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Nokia N800
Offered by DISAGU protectionfilms

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 23 Sept. 2009
1. It needs a little practice to put this screen protector on without air bubbles, so ordering a package with more then one pieces (like this, containing 6) is a good idea.
2. When on it functions perfectly, has no negative impact on the touch screen sensitivity.
3. I have the impression that the original screen protector may have been slightly more resistant to scratches, so I am not sure if this one won't last for a shorter time.

The Logic Of Life: Uncovering the New Economics of Everything
The Logic Of Life: Uncovering the New Economics of Everything
by Tim Harford

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Sept. 2009
The plus: Very interesting book. Deep thoughts presented in an enjoyable fashion.
The minus: I am always in time pressure. The same information could have been condensed into 30% and I would have preferred that.