Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
Enjoyed the game. The puzzles were challenging.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars love it even when frustrated, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Great fun and challenging. Sometimes gets frustrating when can't complete a mission (ie get 3 fruits) but my nearly 6 year old loves to play this.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, 27 Mar 2014
Happy with this hidden objects game. Takes a little while to get going but tutorials helpful and objects not always so easy to find so a challenge. Enjoying it so far.

Into the Darkness (Darkness #1)
Into the Darkness (Darkness #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant escapism, 17 Feb 2014
Couldn't put this down. Exciting, sexy, Edgy and funny. I can't wait to read the second chapter in Sasha's new journey. The Boss is a perfect counterpart for Sasha and their 'relationship' just sizzles with sexual tension. I also grew to love Charles and found him endearing.

The Dark Duke
The Dark Duke

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent escapism, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Dark Duke (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book though I was a little confused as Amanda's brother's name changed half way...Also not sure if meant to be a follow-up to the most to lose as names similar but some characters subtly altered?? Even so still excellent. this is the 5th book I've read by Laura Landon and each time I've struggled to put it down till I've finished...the characters and story draws you in until you lose all track of time

River's End
River's End

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: River's End (Kindle Edition)
I read this a few years ago but never re-read it till now. Glad I did as it was everything I remembered. NR as always makes her characters memorable and human and the story is well told. I cried, laughed and shook my head throughout and could not put it down.