Profile for Beverly S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Homecraft Universal Kettle Tipper
Homecraft Universal Kettle Tipper

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but not suitable for everyone, 19 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time and well packed. Would work very well for so,me one who is capable , but has problems with strength or injury(broken arm for example) But for my Mother who is frail and with the onset of dementia it was too bulky and she wouldn't use it. neither would a friends mother with the same problem. Both felt it was dominating the kitchen and both found it too difficult to cope with as it didn't ever feel totally fixed to the kettle which made them feel it might come off when tipped Sadly it is back in my cupboard virtually unused.

Quad Cane - Walking Stick Floral
Quad Cane - Walking Stick Floral

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and was a good quality. Attractive patterning on the stick, 19 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time and was a good quality. Attractive patterning on the stick. Very stable for my Mother. Unfortunately she found it too heavy to walk with, but that is down to her frailty,not the fault of the walking frame. It is especially useful to provide a solid base to get up from a chair. would suit someone with enough strength to use every day.

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars My one year old granddaughter was happy to spend some time putting the eggs in and ..., 19 Jan. 2015
This toy was especially popular for some reason. My one year old granddaughter was happy to spend some time putting the eggs in and out of the box.Just don't tread on the shells without shoes on😉 good quality and will last for several grandchildren.would recommend

Budget Safety Sgian Dubh
Budget Safety Sgian Dubh
Offered by Macdonald Sporrans

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly,, was exactly as I had hoped ..., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Budget Safety Sgian Dubh (Apparel)
Arrived quickly,,was exactly as I had hoped. will be ideal for someone who is taking it back to another country where knives are not allowed,but you still maintain the look.

Black Watch Tartan Kilt Sock Flashes
Black Watch Tartan Kilt Sock Flashes
Offered by Macdonald Sporrans

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jan. 2015
Arrived quickly. Exactly as expected.

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Perfume for Women 5 Pc. Gift Set
White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Perfume for Women 5 Pc. Gift Set
Offered by Fragrance Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Wash bag was pretty, everything well packed and I would order, 19 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time and was very attractive. Wash bag was pretty,everything well packed and I would order again

LX22 Pre-tabbed Candle Wick - pack of 20
LX22 Pre-tabbed Candle Wick - pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast...Do everything they should...what else can one add..., 29 Nov. 2013
Arrived 'really' quickly, The wicks were a good length and 'did what they said on the tin' No problems, no complaints and the candles burn as they should...everything you go online for...Happy customer

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive., 20 Feb. 2013
I bought the dispaosable nappy system and (as I have written in a review of the Tomme Tippee Disposal tub), I buy 250 cheap nappy bags for £1 ,wrap the nappy and wipes ,tie it ,and 'then' put it into the cassette system...So no smell...The cassette packs are okay if you can buy them at £10 for three as my granddaughter is only a visitor..if I had a baby 'full time' this could work out quite expensive for basically a roll of plastic film.. But for me the cassettes work out as a reasonable purchase..3 stars rather than 4 as I would like to have had perhaps a lemon fragranced/anti bacterial bag (It doesn't cost much in the manufacturing process to add it in)and a slightly cheaper cost for the benefit of anyone who uses these all the time . For my useage,They are good.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Nappy Disposal Tub
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Nappy Disposal Tub

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart clean and useful, 20 Feb. 2013
I bought this disposal tub for my visiting Granddaughter (age10 months). I live on three floors and the nursery is on the second floor...This is useful especially for overnight/late night /early morning changes. Otherwise it would mean treking to the kitchen/utility room in the middle of the night..or else having nappies hanging about in a warm room... The size is good..not too intrusive , but large enough for a day or two ( I would empty it fairly often). At the risk of sounding like 'overkill' at £1 for 250 disposable nappy bags .I wrap the nappy and wipes into a cheap bag,tie it up 'then' put it into the disposal system..So you do not get any smell coming back..I also put a sticky back cheap lemon air freshener block onto the inside of the base.... I gave this 4 stars and not 5 purely because the refill cartridges are expensive for a roll of thin plastic...but as I do not have a baby here all the time it is cost effective. Smart and hygenic. I was pleased with it.

Summer Infant Carters High Chair Insert Safari Stripe
Summer Infant Carters High Chair Insert Safari Stripe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 20 Feb. 2013
I bought this liner for the 'PetiteStar Travel Highchair' as the high chair although 'excellent' did not have a removable seat cover. This seat liner was not designed for the chair, but fitted in okay...It has a wipe clean plastic cover in a printed material and comes on/off easily by threading through the harness. It was also an exceptionally good price,which is why I took a chance.I gave 4 stars and not 5 purely because the sides are a little low and if they were higher would have covered more of the area so that food cannot slip down between the liner and the chair... but worth buying and will be useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 2:25 AM BST