Profile for Beverly S > Reviews

Content by Beverly S

Beverly S

LX22 Pre-tabbed Candle Wick - pack of 20
LX22 Pre-tabbed Candle Wick - pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast...Do everything they should...what else can one add..., 29 Nov 2013
Arrived 'really' quickly, The wicks were a good length and 'did what they said on the tin' No problems, no complaints and the candles burn as they should...everything you go online for...Happy customer

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive., 20 Feb 2013
I bought the dispaosable nappy system and (as I have written in a review of the Tomme Tippee Disposal tub), I buy 250 cheap nappy bags for 1 ,wrap the nappy and wipes ,tie it ,and 'then' put it into the cassette system...So no smell...The cassette packs are okay if you can buy them at 10 for three as my granddaughter is only a visitor..if I had a baby 'full time' this could work out quite expensive for basically a roll of plastic film.. But for me the cassettes work out as a reasonable purchase..3 stars rather than 4 as I would like to have had perhaps a lemon fragranced/anti bacterial bag (It doesn't cost much in the manufacturing process to add it in)and a slightly cheaper cost for the benefit of anyone who uses these all the time . For my useage,They are good.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart clean and useful, 20 Feb 2013
I bought this disposal tub for my visiting Granddaughter (age10 months). I live on three floors and the nursery is on the second floor...This is useful especially for overnight/late night /early morning changes. Otherwise it would mean treking to the kitchen/utility room in the middle of the night..or else having nappies hanging about in a warm room... The size is good..not too intrusive , but large enough for a day or two ( I would empty it fairly often). At the risk of sounding like 'overkill' at 1 for 250 disposable nappy bags .I wrap the nappy and wipes into a cheap bag,tie it up 'then' put it into the disposal system..So you do not get any smell coming back..I also put a sticky back cheap lemon air freshener block onto the inside of the base.... I gave this 4 stars and not 5 purely because the refill cartridges are expensive for a roll of thin plastic...but as I do not have a baby here all the time it is cost effective. Smart and hygenic. I was pleased with it.

Summer Infant Carters High Chair Insert Safari Stripe
Summer Infant Carters High Chair Insert Safari Stripe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 20 Feb 2013
I bought this liner for the 'PetiteStar Travel Highchair' as the high chair although 'excellent' did not have a removable seat cover. This seat liner was not designed for the chair, but fitted in okay...It has a wipe clean plastic cover in a printed material and comes on/off easily by threading through the harness. It was also an exceptionally good price,which is why I took a chance.I gave 4 stars and not 5 purely because the sides are a little low and if they were higher would have covered more of the area so that food cannot slip down between the liner and the chair... but worth buying and will be useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 2:25 AM BST

Petite Star Stripe Travel Highchair lift-over tray & easy wipe fabric with compact fold and footrest

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive,sturdy and user friendly., 20 Feb 2013
I bought this high chair for my visiting granddaughter.
It is attractive and folds down which is useful. It also has a foot rest.The seat cover is bright and modern and is a wipe clean material.. I especially like the lift over table which makes it 'very' much easier to put a toddler into the seat. Also it means it is easier to tidy up and clean the seat without the table in the way. My only 'dissapointment' is (as other reviewers have commented) in that the seat cover does not come off the frame to clean properly.. But I bought a chair liner which has solved the problem.(hence the 4 stars not 5). I would purchase this high chair again.

Van Cleef First Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 100ml
Van Cleef First Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 100ml
Price: 29.69

5.0 out of 5 stars First Van Cleef and Arpel Arrived incredibly quickly, 5 Sep 2012
I have bought this fragrance for many years. This order arrived incredibly quickly, well packed and a good price. I would order again.