Profile for suzyq > Reviews

Content by suzyq

suzyq

Page: 1 | 2
ForeFront Cases® NEW KINDLE PAPERWHITE Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function For New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3G 6" / 3G + Wi-Fi + STYLUS PEN (PURPLE)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 14 May 2013
Really pleased with the case - arrived on a Tuesday after ordering on a Sunday evening - excellent service. Really nice colour, compartment for notes of books I may like to read and have used the stylus a few times. Very happy with it and good value for money.

No Way Back: Part 1 of 3
No Way Back: Part 1 of 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 14 May 2013
Didn't realise when I bought this that the book had been divided into 3 parts - again wish this was made obvious at outset in Kindle store. I thought it might have been part of a trilogy. However I've been interested enough to buy the second part and no doubt will buy the third too to find out what happens - good marketing ploy but not fair on the reader

Snatched
Snatched

4.0 out of 5 stars Karin Slaughter's usual good story telling, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Snatched (Kindle Edition)
But - it's a short story and while I enjoyed it I think she could have developed it and made a full size novel of it. Also I think it should be more obvious on Kindle store that it is a short story!

**PACK OF 3** - NOKIA ASHA 300 CLEAR Screen Protectors with cleaning cloth - TECHGEAR
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value gel cover -, 10 Feb 2013
does what it says - locking, unlocking the phone thru case took a bit of getting used to. ok now

18 Pocket Rolling Canvas Shoe Bin on Wheels - Space Saving Wood and Canvas Shoe Organizer Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars great idea - mobile dust free shoe storage, 23 April 2012
Really pleased with this shoe bin - I have size 5 ladies shoes and they fit neatly in this - however ankle boots don't fit as each compartment isn't very spacious. Would imagine larger size shoes and certainly men's may not fit. I assembled it easily, it's not too sturdy but with care it's fine for normal careful use though I had to get my son to fit the castors as they were very hard to fit. Now easy to find the shoes I want, not in their boxes, don't take up as much storage space and they keep dust free.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
by S J Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down . . ., 5 April 2012
This review is from: Before I Go To Sleep (Paperback)
Recommended by a friend though had already read a review and made a mental note to buy. Not disappointed - excellent read - held my interest into the small hours wanting to know what happened next.

Karrimor Amazon Sandals Ladies Grey/Malibu Blu 5 UK UK
Karrimor Amazon Sandals Ladies Grey/Malibu Blu 5 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars karrimor sandals, 27 Oct 2011
Bought size 5 - which is my normal size - but they were too big. Size 4 fitted perfectly and have worn them on a touring holiday in sri lanka - brilliant buy and very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2