Profile for Liquidator > Reviews

Sekonda Men's Bracelet Sports Watch
Sekonda Men's Bracelet Sports Watch
Offered by GB Watch Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 9 Sept. 2014
For the price, this is a very nice timepiece indeed. Don't expect super high-quality materials, lume pearl etc. but it looks nice and has a nice weight to it on the wrist. For the few days I had one it kept good time. Unfortunately, the one sent to me was shop soiled (had marks and scratches on the bezel and the bezel didn't rotate) so I had to return it. Amazon's return procedure and customer service was 10/10 which helped. If you are looking for an entry-level Sekonda sport watch then you could do a lot worse than this one. Highly recommended and would have got five stars from me had it not been for the problems I had with my particular watch.

30-second Theories: The 50 Most Thought-provoking Theories in Science
30-second Theories: The 50 Most Thought-provoking Theories in Science

4.0 out of 5 stars Review Jan 2013, 21 Jan. 2013
As a layman with very little formal education but with an avid interest in these types of things, I found this to be very informative and easy to understand and built on the knowledge I already have. OK, it does not go into a massive amount of detail but, then again, I don't think that's what it is intended for. It certainly gives you lots of 'pointers' for things to read into further which I am doing.

Some of the follow up links are difficult to, well, follow up on the Kindle edition but that's a minor detraction really.

All in all, I'm pleased with my purchase.