Profile for Grainne > Reviews

Content by Grainne

Grainne (Limerick, Ireland)

Animation in Sugar: 14 Beautifully Hand-crafted Modelling Projects for Celebration Cakes
by Carlos Lischetti

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have!!!!, 15 May 2013
fantastic book, a must have for any cake decorator as a hobby or professional. Very detailed pictures and easy to follow instructions with fantastic results. you wont regret buying this book!!

Juicy Couture 1900547 'BFF'
Juicy Couture 1900547 'BFF'

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for juicy couture fans!!!, 29 Nov 2010
this watch is beautiful. It is a must for anyone who loves juicy couture. I have had a lot of compliments about this watch.

Things I Want My Daughters to Know
Things I Want My Daughters to Know
by Elizabeth Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!, 29 Nov 2010
This book has to be my favorite elizabeth noble book.It will make you laugh and cry.It is one of those stories that you wont want to end. She depicts the emotion of the story perfectly. Would recommend it to everyone.

Friends: The Official Trivia Quiz Book
Friends: The Official Trivia Quiz Book
by Lauren Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for friends fans, 29 Oct 2010
This is a must for any friends fans. It is full of trivia questions from all 10 seasons and every topic is cover. It has questions even the biggest fan would have to think about. Really enjoyable.

Davina - Super Body Workout [DVD]
Davina - Super Body Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but a tough workout!, 29 Oct 2010
Great workout but when you start out its kinda tough.Really gets the blood pumping.All in all is well worth the money if you want a workout that gets you moving and helps to tone up.would recommend to everyone

JLS: Our Story So Far
JLS: Our Story So Far
by JLS

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect buy!, 10 Nov 2009
This review is from: JLS: Our Story So Far (Hardcover)
The perfect buy for any JLS fans,Would be a perfect present for Birthday or Christmas!