Profile for nh > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Name of the Rose
The Name of the Rose
by Umberto Eco

4.0 out of 5 stars disappointed I didnt get the book from the picture, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Name of the Rose (Paperback)
I ordered an used copy of the book. It was disappointing for me when I got an edition which had Shaun Conory on the front page, which totally ruined my imagination when I was reading the book. I am still reading it. The book itself is interesting but you have to be focused reading it.

Ted Baker Women's Roza Flat Sandal Black TBW1062 8 UK
Ted Baker Women's Roza Flat Sandal Black TBW1062 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars sandals looked as described, 12 Dec. 2013
The sandals were good price and looked as described. Sadly they were too big and they did not fit me,so I had to return them

Letraset Garden Design ProMarker Set
Letraset Garden Design ProMarker Set

5.0 out of 5 stars good markers, 12 Dec. 2013
perfect markers for sketches and colouring. good both for adults and grown ups. They are a total hit among the architectural students

Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
by E L James

5.0 out of 5 stars alright book, 12 Dec. 2013
i read the 1st part , I really liked, but somehow reading the 2nd part is not so exciting anymore

StarTech 3 feet USB Y Cable for External Hard Drive - USB A to mini B
StarTech 3 feet USB Y Cable for External Hard Drive - USB A to mini B
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my hard drive, 12 Dec. 2013
its my second time i purchase this cable. it absolutely saved me when My original one got broken. I bought a 2nd one just to have a spare in urgent situations.

Case Buddy TM Purple White Flower Design Case Cover and Screen Protector for iPhone 4S
Offered by Case Buddy Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 12 Dec. 2013
The case appears beautiful and feminine. As a disadvantage I can point out that the graphic rubbed out quite soon, but I guess for the low price, it is normal to wear out fast.

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Yellow Brick Style Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Shell
iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Yellow Brick Style Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Shell
Offered by OBiDi®

5.0 out of 5 stars funky perfect for children, 12 Dec. 2013
The case is made of rubber and the lego parts are movable so it is fun playing with it. It is excellent value gift for chidlren or teenagers

Tadao Ando, Complete Works 1975-2011
Tadao Ando, Complete Works 1975-2011
by Philip Jodidio

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 12 Dec. 2013
The book is of high quality. Excellent for your personal collection or as a gift. It is good as it includes photos, architect's sketches and Autocad drawings of each project.

Ando: Modern Minimalism with a Japanese Touch (Taschen Basic Architecture Series)
by Masao Furuyama

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing summary book, 12 Dec. 2013
The book provides you with a good summary of Ando's works. It is an excellent handy book when travelling and I look forward to collect the other Taschen books from the basic collection.

Terrapin ® Anti Glare Screen Protector (6 in 1 pack) for Apple iPad 2 (2011)/ iPad 3 (2012) 9.7 inch screen
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 4 Nov. 2013
the protectors fit perfectly the ipad, great value for a pack of 6 screen protectors
its my 2nd time i purchase this set