Profile for TP > Reviews

TP

Layla Cosmetics Mirror Effect Nail Polish 01-Metal Chrome 10 ml
Layla Cosmetics Mirror Effect Nail Polish 01-Metal Chrome 10 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 4 Aug. 2014
the finish is nothing like chrome. I would say satin silver and wouldn't recommend this if you want a chrome finish.

700TVL Effio-E SONY CCTV camera 2.8- 12 Zoom & Focus IR 40M
700TVL Effio-E SONY CCTV camera 2.8- 12 Zoom & Focus IR 40M
Offered by BW Corp

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Shown, 4 Aug. 2014
The purchased this camera from Allparts2u, via Amazon. The item is not as shown in the picture. I already had one of these and this one isn't the same. Their are no focus and menu knobs under the camera as shown, you have to use an Alan Key which I found clumsy. I'm sure if BW are the manufacturer either, this had CAM 1000 on the side of the top cover. It does seem to work though. The seller did offer a refund but as the camera worked it was easier to keep it. If you want one from BD I would choose an alternative seller.

IP66 Black Weatherproof Outdoor / External Junction Box Complete With Connector
IP66 Black Weatherproof Outdoor / External Junction Box Complete With Connector
Offered by BulbsTubes

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug. 2014
good box, I would recommend this.

Plastic IDC insertion tool
Plastic IDC insertion tool
Offered by PixelHeaven

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 4 Aug. 2014
I needed this tool as I had to change my BT phone socket. The insertion tool tip is too deep and does not push the wire deep enough. I cut a small piece out of an old credit card which did the trick. I would not recommend this product.

Triax Link RF Output for Sky HD Box
Triax Link RF Output for Sky HD Box
Offered by Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 24 May 2014
Brilliant adaptor, worked straight away didn't need to tune. Didn't need a power supply either. The picture quality is much better too. The picture used to be a bit grainy, great now.

Bose ® QuietComfort ® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black/Silver
Bose ® QuietComfort ® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, well packaged., 3 Jan. 2014
I already have a pair of these and got this pair as a present for my daughter. She love's them. Great sound and comfortable, noise cancelling works well, meets expectations you would expect from Bose. I would recommend.

Mio MiVue 358 - Unfall-cam (FullHD 1080p)
Mio MiVue 358 - Unfall-cam (FullHD 1080p)
Offered by InCar-Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, well packaged, very compact camera., 3 Jan. 2014
The picture quality is very good once transferred to my laptop. The main reason I wanted this camera was to leave it on motion detection while the car is parked. Unfortunately the built in battery does not last very long and my car's 12 volt supply socket disconnects when the ignition key is removed. However, the motion detection does work very well but you will be lucky to get anything near an hour runtime if not supplied with external power. If you want to record your journey then it is fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 2:19 PM BST

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery works fine, good value., 3 Jan. 2014
I needed this card for the Mio MiVue. No issues with installation worked first time. I would recommend this card.

Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro (Intel Quad Core i7 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, 1GB GeForce GT 650M, OS X Lion)

5.0 out of 5 stars As every body else say's, takes a little getting use to, but well worth the effort., 30 Jun. 2013
No plans on returning to Windows based computer. The quality is what you expect from apple, expensive but you get what you pay for with this.