Profile for Ryan Nappi > Reviews

Jumping Cow Leather Ukulele or Banjo Pick / Plectrum
Jumping Cow Leather Ukulele or Banjo Pick / Plectrum
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Picked a good one!, 30 Aug. 2013
I wanted a leather pick to strum along to some songs on my Uke in the garden and this does the job brilliantly. It dampens the vibration off of the strings nicely and everyone likes the jumping cow on it!

TUK TUK handmade Thailand Taxi CAN CHANG BEER
TUK TUK handmade Thailand Taxi CAN CHANG BEER

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate work of art, 30 Aug. 2013
For anyone who has been to Thailand and enjoyed a good Chang beer and has also whizzed around Bangkok on a Tuk Tuk; this is a must have keep sake. It has been made from an aluminium Chang beer can and the detail is brilliant. It is of course quite delicate, so take care of it!

Snooker / Pool Chalk Red , box of 12 pieces
Snooker / Pool Chalk Red , box of 12 pieces
Offered by Cuesports & Leisure Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Red felt, red chalk... Perfect, 30 Aug. 2013
I have a red felted pool table, so this purchase was very necessary. The quality of the chalk is great and my man cave isn't covered in blue dust... Perfect

Pimm's Bar Runner | Pimm's Bar Mat, Pimm's Branded Bar Runner
Pimm's Bar Runner | Pimm's Bar Mat, Pimm's Branded Bar Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Summer Runner, 30 Aug. 2013
This is a really nice little runner. I have actually used it as a decorative piece in my man cave and nailed it to the wall. It did work well as a runner for a week or so though beforehand. Not as practical as a rubber one but looks better!

Vans Unisex-Adult Rainfall Wellington Boots, Black, 8 UK
Vans Unisex-Adult Rainfall Wellington Boots, Black, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Look awesome, fashion before practicality!, 30 Aug. 2013
I wore these to Creamfields 2013 and for anyone who knows what this festival is famous for, it isn't the music it's the rain! This year was probably the least wet for 6 years, which was lucky! These Vans wellies look awesome and all of my mates were big vans. They don't come up too high either, so you don't get too hot running around at festivals. The only thing that stopped me giving 5 stars is the fact that the tread on the bottoms are made to look like Vans trainers. This meant that after a few hours of rain over night, I was pulling off some pretty impressive mud slides that you wouldn't really want to do in wellies. It was lucky that the 2012 Creamfields monsoon wasn't repeated! Saying that, I will be wearing these next year either way but just beware of the tread.

Kinsman Screw Wall Guitar Hanger
Kinsman Screw Wall Guitar Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little hanger, 30 Aug. 2013
This is a well built bit of kit. I actually only have a Uke hanging off of it in my man cave but it can take the weight of my guitars easily. The arm doesn't rub at all.

Iron ManTM - Adult 2nd Skin Costume Men : LARGE
Iron ManTM - Adult 2nd Skin Costume Men : LARGE
Offered by Top Home Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Tony Stark, 30 Aug. 2013
I ran around Warsaw in this costume and it got a great reception! I think it looks a lot better than the padded Iron Man costumes you can get hold of. I would suggest that you purchase a plastic mask and a couple of light-up hand repulsors to complete the look.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3